Thanksgiving Pack Spoilers

TyndaleTyndale Member
edited November 2019 in General Chat
Here are some items I found in the files:

I had to look quickly because I'm busy today, and I probably missed a bunch, so @'Dragon' can you make a video :p

Comments

• DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited November 2019
    Oooo a leather coat
    And this red block is a rainbow block
  • ^
    Oh damn u stole my first seat ! >:(

Oh my lord many of my ideas added wow ! :o
  • DoodleDog said:

Oooo a leather coat

Difference:

• Nice, finally new furniture!
  • Ummm I Am So Curious Lmao.I Hope Plaid Hunting Cap Will Don t Be In The Pack...

• This glass block looks absolutely amazing!
  • OMG I LOVE THESE NEW ITEMS!!!!
  • Tyndale said:

DoodleDog said:

Oooo a leather coat

Difference:

Oh rip
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited November 2019
    edit: The items are only on the beta steam version, not the normal. I worked it out.
  • There wont be any new exotic pet..?
  • There wont be any new exotic pet..?

There’s no pets currently.

Video 1. :)
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited November 2019
    Video 2.

Tyndale said:

DoodleDog said:

Oooo a leather coat

Difference:

This glass block looks absolutely amazing!

Neither of these blocks are at the end of the list. So either they aren’t new, or they found an open slot.
  • looks amazing though, i love the pants
  • Ummm I Am So Curious Lmao.I Hope Plaid Hunting Cap Will Don t Be In The Pack...

No u jerk >:(
    The drop rate of super rares are very Low
    Like this year we still had black umbrella in easter pack , and someone spent over 200k still no even get one black umb *cough cough* HONEY BOMB i'm saying you . The rate may be only 1%
    200k get no one proof they can be in pack . Black umb already been in easter pack 3 Years so why can't plaid hunt cap in thanksgiving pack ?
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited November 2019

Ummm I Am So Curious Lmao.I Hope Plaid Hunting Cap Will Don t Be In The Pack...

Like this year we still had black umbrella in easter pack , and someone spent over 200k still no even get one black umb *cough cough* HONEY BOMB i'm saying you . The rate may be only 1%
    200k get no one proof they can be in pack . Black umb already been in easter pack 3 Years so why can't plaid hunt cap in thanksgiving pack ?
    The black umb wasn't in the 2018 pack? (2017,2019 pack only). Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Also, the plaid hunting cap was only obtainable in the "turkey pet pack/bundle", separate from the main thanksgiving pack. 25k for 3 turkeys and 1 plaid hunting cap. To my recollection, it has only appeared once.
  • ExCelsius said:

The black umb wasn't in the 2018 pack? (2017,2019 pack only). Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Also, the plaid hunting cap was only obtainable in the "turkey pet pack", separate from the main thanksgiving pack. 25k for 3 turkeys and 1 plaid hubting cap. To my recollection, it has only appeared once.
    ^

Plaid hunter r NOT from pack!
    Its a BUNDLE

• This glass block looks absolutely amazing!

Ikr, What if the crafting recipe is Glass + Glass = New Glass :0000 bOom mAgixXx

• -Alvin- said:

ExCelsius said:

Also, the plaid hunting cap was only obtainable in the "turkey pet pack", separate from the main thanksgiving pack. 25k for 3 turkeys and 1 plaid hubting cap. To my recollection, it has only appeared once.
    ^

Its a BUNDLE
    My bad oof , should make a chance to get it .

Maybe from an event @Space_fetus

• CrepusCrepus Member
    edited November 2019

-Alvin- said:

ExCelsius said:

^

Its a BUNDLE
    Maybe from an event @Space_fetus

A good idea actually :)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    The red block that looks like the red rainbow block is actually a very old item that has never been released. Remove it lol.
  • there better be epic super rares