Comments

• Ms.kawai mopMs.kawai mop Member
    edited October 2019
    In progress .i go sleep becuz it was 6am for me :0
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited October 2019
    Oh...This is my build how embarrassing.

Where is the copied build though?
  • I don't quite understand the point of this thread...?
  • edited October 2019
    hi? just asking sir, is this like, who's the richest contest or who's more beautiful and creative contest?
    i don't understand what you mean here. :)
  • Oh wow i'm very sorry i was very tired i suddenly fell down on bed and oh well why is there chinese word , strange .......
  • ow i see what u mean on photos :3, your right though, its unfair if those poor pixelated arts won, like those tall things that i can even tell what kind of build is it. and those clown pixelated art everywhere is concidered copying of idea.
  • Ms.kawai mopMs.kawai mop Member
    edited October 2019

Oh...This is my build how embarrassing.

Last year the one with skull and the snake break the skull to get liberated . But the forgery built the incomplete shattered snake tries to eat a bat on its above

@Moderators come here you can easily take consideration from here

• Oh...This is my build how embarrassing.

Last year the one with skull and the snake break the skull to get liberated . But the forgery built the incomplete shattered snake tries to eat a bat on its above

@Moderators come here you can easily take consideration from here

Hmm. I’m pretty sure it was a zombie hand coming out to grab the bat.
  • @Entry4
    Its a plague doctor, raven
    and the little poppy flower (sculpt one)
    the one on my profile pic xD

Welp ty ^^
  • You missed entry 6 nub

Okay so my judge
    1st=Entry 4 (Very nice dimensions , plague doctor creep me since 9 years old)
    2nd=Entry 3 (Make me a good slumber.Most important,cat hugging pumpkin cute)
    3rd=Entry 8 (Very magical build , many elements , i saw the four pillars with fire , nature , water and holy light oh well i adore candle's aroma )
    4th=Entry 7 (I eat mandora and the 1st floor tongue lick me)
    5th=Entry 5 (Pretty and neat , but somehow i had saw this kind of build at last year years Halloween contest , sorry :( )
  • You missed entry 6 nub

Okay so my judge
    1st=Entry 4 (Very nice dimensions , plague doctor creep me since 9 years old)
    2nd=Entry 3 (Make me a good slumber.Most important,cat hugging pumpkin cute)
    3rd=Entry 8 (Very magical build , many elements , i saw the four pillars with fire , nature , water and holy light oh well i adore candle's aroma )
    4th=Entry 7 (I eat mandora and the 1st floor tongue lick me)
    5th=Entry 5 (Pretty and neat , but somehow i had saw this kind of build at last year years Halloween contest , sorry :( )

Ah i'm extremely sorry >.<
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2021
  • The frankenstein castle was built by me! and also thank you! c;

• I was very sad that my Condecube did not win in at least fifth place

https://i.gyazo.com/de47068182e46ce3a4c89acd11b29824.gif