Long Sleeved Shirts

woodcakewoodcake Member
edited November 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
This needs to be a thing, after I had found out about the Traveller shirt it was one of the first long Sleeved shirts, they go well with qbees so good. Also, we need a lobby redesign, it's getting very simplistic and boring.

Comments

• I wouldn't say that the Traveller Shirt is "long sleeved" its more of a full top cover. Nearly all the tops are considered long sleeved in my opinion they just don't cover a qbee's hands.
  • Redboat said:

This needs to be a thing, after I had found out about the Traveller shirt it was one of the first long Sleeved shirts, they go well with qbees so good. Also, we need a lobby redesign, it's getting very simplistic and boring.

When the overworld update comes out we won't need a lobby update
  • Tyndale said:

Redboat said:

When the overworld update comes out we won't need a lobby update
    If it ever comes out. Plus, I think they have bigger plans then the overworld.
  • More long sleeves shirt why not? Maybe hoodie too xD
  • I like the idea of a long sleeved shirt that would be craftable and dyeable. It gets cold in the Arctic and Mountain Mines and my qbee often needs a sweater there... ;)
  • -Alvin- said:

More long sleeves shirt why not? Maybe hoodie too xD

yess 100% we need a hoodie (im not being sarcastic lol)
  • We have the Christmas sweaters and the suit jacket :)
    But having colored ones would be cool too.
  • The mot shirt is a longsleeves shirt hmm?
  • More longsleeves
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    B L A N K said:

I wouldn't say that the Traveller Shirt is "long sleeved" its more of a full top cover. Nearly all the tops are considered long sleeved in my opinion they just don't cover a qbee's hands.

almost none long sleeved shirt covers the hands
  • B L A N K said:

I wouldn't say that the Traveller Shirt is "long sleeved" its more of a full top cover. Nearly all the tops are considered long sleeved in my opinion they just don't cover a qbee's hands.

almost none long sleeved shirt covers the hands
    I know that but what I'm saying is an actual long sleeved shirt generally is wrist length making the basic qbee top a good example of what a long sleeved shirt is. The Traveler shirt is more of a "skin suit" or a "full body cover" since it includes coverage of the hands and is a solid color making it appear to be the qbees skin color rather than an article of clothing.
  • no I meant you can still sort of see the qbees hands but the sleeves are slightly longer
  • -Alvin- said:

+999999999 i love hoodies :3
  • -Alvin- said:

+999999999 i love hoodies :3
    Hoodie lover <3
  • If they make an outfit slot for leg somehow , please add boot :D