I nEed hElp!

I keep Iagging, glitching, and crashing! :< Idk why, But, My Internet is fine though, and my jump controller ain't working, and also the game keeps freezing when there is alot of people..I don't know how to solve this problem, But it gets me really mad oof xD #Rage

Comments

• Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited November 2019
    Like these examples.. ._. Rip

At the 1st Picture, I was trying to mine my pinkster, but it said "I can't reach that!".
    At the 2nd Picture, I am like THROUGH the Accelo, It didn't launch me or something, It happens in Vertical and Horizontal Accelos..
    Lastly, At the 3rd Picture, This happened like few months ago? I don't know what happened honestly ;-;
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited November 2019
  • The first two are current game issues. Kewberth has been working on fixing them.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please edit your previous message if it's only been a short time since you posted to avoid multi posting.
  • That third picture happens if your device goes into screen saver mode, maybe that’s happening because you’re leaving the app and then returning?
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited November 2019
    'Dragon' said:

The first two are current game issues. Kewberth has been working on fixing them.

Okay thanks :> Phewww

Please edit your previous message if it's only been a short time since you posted to avoid multi posting.

Oof Okay
    JuIius said:

That third picture happens if your device goes into screen saver mode, maybe that’s happening because you’re leaving the app and then returning?

It happened to me earlier, When I was at the shop, then it frozed then the floor disappeared.. :c