I cant lwvel up mutant pet duck (doog)

Im trying to feed the treatz that i just buth from cc store and the pet wont eated i searchet in google and nowbody comented this and it makes the beep sound that it dosent work, anywone help
PS: best way to get monster mush whit out using bombs in a forest?

Comments

• Drag the pet treat from your inventory onto the dog. You will get a ‘Do you want to feed this pet’ pop-up.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2019
    Make sure you split the treats before you drag it to the pet (double click on the treat and it will open a box for you to split the stack-adjust so it is one treat being split off the stack), so you only feed the pet one treat at a time. Otherwise, I think it will eat all the treats you drag to it at once.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited November 2019
    Tanks i did it but it dosent want to ern exp how many hours and how many treats will i have to give for the mutant dog level up (im mining,crafting, foragin all that and nothing) and how do i get monster mush as i said before...(im only getting a lot of the mush receptors)
  • You need to place or mine 3,000 blocks for each level
  • JuIius said:

You need to place or mine 3,000 blocks for each level

doesn't it get harder to level them up after you level them up more?
  • JuIius said:

You need to place or mine 3,000 blocks for each level

doesn't it get harder to level them up after you level them up more?
    Nope
  • It's a random drop of the parts and the mash. Just keep mining to eventually get the mash if you are a getting a lot of parts. I mined today, and got 3 parts and 1 mash. Sometimes I mine and only get parts, other days I can mine and get a couple mash to every part. It's all very random.
  • 1 pet food lasts 1 hour so get busy and level it up. You will get pet pal 2 & 3 later when you level your qbee so it will go faster leveling up pets.