Guess who's back, back again

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited November 2019 in General Chat

It's me! Did you miss me?
Hello everyone and welcome to my TedX Talk!
How is everyone? I hope you all do amazing. Except for those that wanted me dead and burried deep down.
It's what it is - A halloween miracle! A revival! The living dead! I have risen from the red grounds once more to show y'all that I will always be back.
It wasn't a permanent, unfortunately for the handful of those that risked it all just to have me gone - Bad choice, it didnt work!
I'm ready to have fun once more, within reasonable amounts this time, so that I can spice you all without much right-wing element.
This comeback however comes with a drawback for my fans: I will be inactive around here often. I escaped from the bad habit of checking the forums and I feel much better knowing that no 12 year olds or braindead adults annoy me anymore.
Might be a surprise, but I had no alternate around here. I wasn't even bothered to create one. Forums are not what they used to be anymore - the game isn't what used to be either. Therefore, I'll be active only sometimes, whenever I remember to check the forums.
Reach out to me via PMs or ideally inside the game if you need me.
Note to self: Ragean is not trustworthy.

Peace out.

Comments