[CANCELLED] Egg Hunt: The Curse of The 14th Observatory

SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
edited November 2019 in Player Events & Creations
No one has finished the event, it seems too hard than i expected the 1st 3 people who entered the last give up but there's 2 players left so i gave them some prizes, i can Conclude that this event is now cancelled due to the diffuculty that most players cant finish it i hope you understand

Story- Prologue

Umm... This is Kevin, if you're reading this we probably need your help. There's someone weird going on the egg hunts lately some weird books Appeared in The Timeless Egg Hunt (Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg hunt) with random letters written on it, we cant figure out what's going on we need a Qbee to research the gateways and uhh I need to go now it seems someone is coming.. please we need your..............................

Prologue

Ok for those who don't want to read the prologue This Halloween Egg hunt will be in Single or Duo if you want! If you won and you play duo with your friend the event the Prize will be handled by one of you and should be distributed The event is set to start on November,2,2019 7 AM PST/CC TIME
you might also need a friend to help you during the Last Gateway (The Lost tales) which is hard but it's your choice to go on your own or not also please bring wands!
if you have any other question please write it down also keep in mind that this egg hunt is Unofficial

GATEWAYS:
1st Gateway - Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg Hunt
1.5 Gateway - ????
2nd Gateway - Egg Hunt: There's No Escape (Room)
3rd Gateway - Egg Hunt: The Lost Tales

PRIZES:
3 Random Players will win 5k
7 Random players will win 1 Halloween pack (Bought before the event starts and stored in individual Chest each pack, just in case the Halloween pack goes unavailable during the prize distribution)
1st player to finish the Event - Exe Mask
2nd player to finish the Event - Pumpkin Umbrella
3rd Player to finish the Event - Dork Mobile

1445841716 4d27dd9c654241dee7f3da5c46e251f0

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2019
    You might want to give people a little more time than 24 hours to register for an event. Especially since many people might not be online on Halloween due to RL trick or treating, etc. I'd recommend a week to register before starting your event. Gives players enough time to coordinate and plan. Also something like this where you are awarding prizes to finishers in an order of finish (rather than a random drawing of finishers), you might want to start on a weekend and not a weekday. Typically more people have time to play in the game on a weekend when the don't have school, work and other commitments.

It sounds like a fun event, but there is no way, I could coordinate gathering together a team and then participating in 24 hours especially on a weekday.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    b3achy said:

You might want to give people a little more time than 24 hours to register for an event. Especially since many people might not be online on Halloween due to RL trick or treating, etc. I'd recommend a week to register before starting your event. Gives players enough time to coordinate and plan. Also something like this where you are awarding prizes to finishers in an order of finish (rather than a random drawing of finishers), you might want to start on a weekend and not a weekday. Typically more people have time to play in the game on a weekend when the don't have school, work and other commitments.

It sounds like a fun event, but there is no way, I could coordinate gathering together a team and then participating in 24 hours especially on a weekday.

yes, I understand that not many people might not join the event because of the time and date and also the plenty time register I set but incase I cancel the event, I might do something else or just save the cubits for future egg hunts and there's only a plenty players interested doing the event

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited November 2019
    BUMP!
    gateways have been revealed, instead of teams you can do it by your self or with a friend but keep in mind if you play this with your friend your prize will not be doubled! I also recommend bringing a friend, because I can say that the last gateway might be hard to solve, I recommend to bring a wand for the 1.5 gateway, the 1st gateway is blocked by scaffold until 7 AM PST if you do play with Duo/friend please tell me ill try my best to provide a prize for your partner and players must break the curse until November,9,2019 (00:00/12 AM PST)

I'll also holla once the event has started/1st gateway has opened

If you got any questions Please join our Discord Server or Comment in this threads
    for hints, I recommend joining the discord server.

Discord Server - UrE3gaU
    Naegi Kun said:

No one has finished the event, it seems too hard than i expected the 1st 3 people who entered the last give up but there's 2 players left so i gave them some prizes, i can Conclude that this event is now cancelled due to the diffuculty that most players cant finish it i hope you understand

Story- Prologue

Umm... This is Kevin, if you're reading this we probably need your help. There's someone weird going on the egg hunts lately some weird books Appeared in The Timeless Egg Hunt (Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg hunt) with random letters written on it, we cant figure out what's going on we need a Qbee to research the gateways and uhh I need to go now it seems someone is coming.. please we need your..............................

Prologue

Ok for those who don't want to read the prologue This Halloween Egg hunt will be in Single or Duo if you want! If you won and you play duo with your friend the event the Prize will be handled by one of you and should be distributed The event is set to start on November,2,2019 7 AM PST/CC TIME
    you might also need a friend to help you during the Last Gateway (The Lost tales) which is hard but it's your choice to go on your own or not also please bring wands!
    if you have any other question please write it down also keep in mind that this egg hunt is Unofficial

GATEWAYS:
    1st Gateway - Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg Hunt
    1.5 Gateway - ????
    2nd Gateway - Egg Hunt: There's No Escape (Room)
    3rd Gateway - Egg Hunt: The Lost Tales

PRIZES:
    3 Random Players will win 5k
    7 Random players will win 1 Halloween pack (Bought before the event starts and stored in individual Chest each pack, just in case the Halloween pack goes unavailable during the prize distribution)
    1st player to finish the Event - Exe Mask
    2nd player to finish the Event - Pumpkin Umbrella
    3rd Player to finish the Event - Dork Mobile

1445841716 4d27dd9c654241dee7f3da5c46e251f0