The Community Shop is now Whim's Community Market!

2»

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have set it up in a new realm with a new name. Current plot owners have 2 weeks to claim a spot. After that they are welcome to buy a new plot if one is available. So anyone that has a plot in The Community Shop, dm me here or on Discord and we will set up a time to meet in the new realm to get you set up.
    Whim's Community Market is now open. If anyone that had a plot in The Community Shop at the time it closed would like to have a plot in the new shop, come by and see me and I'll set you up. Starting next week (not sure exactly when) I will start renting plots to new owners. I've asked Julius to help me out by pricing vends but he is not setting up plots. I look forward to seeing everyone in there shopping and hanging out!
  • Woohoo! Glad it's back!! :) Going to be great again! Glad you have Julius helping too!
  • Can’t wait and good to hear you got some minions to help you out.
  • can i rent ? xd
    Lopaiko said:

can i rent ? xd

I'll post here on this thread when I start adding new plot owners. Should be next week.
  • oh ok
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited October 2019
    what is it? im really interested...is like pens and rentals but more permament? how much do i have to pay for a spot and how long wil it be?
    darkpq said:

what is it? im really interested...is like pens and rentals but more permament? how much do i have to pay for a spot and how long wil it be?

It is a rental shop with permanent plots. Go to Whim's Community Market and read the signs. The have most of the important information on them.
    If anyone that had a plot in the old Community Shop when I closed it wants a plot in the new shop, you need to let me know as soon as possible. I'm going to be giving other players the chance to get plots very soon.
  • It's like being home! Thanks for opening up the new shop! Looking forward to seeing all the plots filled again. I know there are a LOT of new folks that want those cherished plots.
  • too bad it looks so much like the community shop...it looked boring except for the tree in the middle..that was great
    Koekenbak said:

too bad it looks so much like the community shop...it looked boring except for the tree in the middle..that was great

I added grass, trees, flowers and lowered the outer walls and the tree is now a fountain. Not sure what you mean.
This discussion has been closed.