Why doesn’t my special offer thing work

Can you please fix my special offer button when I press it nothing happens

Comments

• If it's the free cubits thing, it's broken
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2019
    If tapjoy you need register for that game you do for offer
    If get no cubits within 48 hours when you finish the quest make sure have the screenshot for proof and contact support
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2019
    tapjoy isn’t supported by this game, if you are having trouble your only option is to contact tapjoy support
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    JuIius said:

Cubic castles is no longer supported by the admins, if you are having trouble your only option is to contact tapjoy support

Cubic Castles is supported by the admins. Tapjoy is not supported by our admins. You need to contact Tapjoy support is you have problems with their app.

• So sad...i wated a lot of time then
  • JuIius said:

Cubic castles is no longer supported by the admins, if you are having trouble your only option is to contact tapjoy support

Cubic Castles is supported by the admins. Tapjoy is not supported by our admins. You need to contact Tapjoy support is you have problems with their app.

I hope Julius’ comment was a typo.
  • 'Dragon' said:

JuIius said:

I hope Julius’ comment was a typo.
    LOL
    How did I even type that. I meant to say tapjoy