To Sir. Kewberth

Good morning sir. Kewberth. I have a question for you, but first I have to say something. I recently created a world where I helped players who were robbed. I described everything that could help them. Let's get to the question. Because I help players, but I'm not 18, so I can't become a Mod. Would I just have a colorful name like Yellow? Why? Because I try so hard to help players and I want to do it better. That's why I would like to have a colorful name. If possible, several permissions or commands to help. The colorful name will help players find me. You can also say that moderators are like that, but moderators are hidden. I have heard many times that fraud reports do nothing. So if I help, there will be fewer scams.

Comments

• RageanRagean Member
    13.70 Karma
    This probably is the best way to contact an admin. A better way would suggesting the yellow tag part and contacting support about questions. If the game had something like Junior Moderator,Moderator, and senior moderator That’d be great. Or entrusted players with only the power to mute when they see something in hollas when mods are off that'd be great. I understand where you’re going with this, but getting a admins attention about this is scarce. But if a admin does reply congrats :). There was something else I wanted to say, but forgot o_O.
  • thetobithetobi Member
    2.35 Karma
    ragean said:

This probably is the best way to contact an admin. A better way would suggesting the yellow tag part and contacting support about questions. If the game had something like Junior Moderator,Moderator, and senior moderator That’d be great. Or entrusted players with only the power to mute when they see something in hollas when mods are off that'd be great. I understand where you’re going with this, but getting a admins attention about this is scarce. But if a admin does reply congrats :). There was something else I wanted to say, but forgot o_O.

Ok
  • thetobithetobi Member
    2.35 Karma
    Moderators please write to Sir. Kewberth when he no read this.
  • PartyParty Member
    29.15 Karma
    Being a mod isn’t for everyone.
  • edited October 29 59.00 Karma
    You're literally asking for a mod imo, helping people is good, but if you can't solve certain's prob you could just seek for the mods. There's lots of fraud report everyday you can't expect everything to be solved, you can tell the number of players are way too huge compared to the amount of mods in game thats why.

It's not good to ask for rewards for something good you've been done, only kids do that…
  • thetobithetobi Member
    2.35 Karma

You're literally asking for a mod imo, helping people is good, but if you can't solve certain's prob you could just seek for the mods. There's lots of fraud report everyday you can't expect everything to be solved, you can tell the number of players are way too huge compared to the amount of mods in game thats why.

It's not good to ask for rewards for something good you've been done, only kids do that…

Lol
  • thetobithetobi Member
    2.35 Karma
    Party said:

Being a mod isn’t for everyone.

But this is for me.
  • thetobithetobi Member
    2.35 Karma
    TheTobi said:

Lol
    I no plaese for prize... I please for gooder help. I help Cubic Castles.
  • thetobithetobi Member
    edited October 29 2.35 Karma

The colorful tag is nothing compared to my efforts. Why the prize? Moderators spend a lot of time. tag is nothing. This is not a reward.
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    3.10 Karma
    TheTobi said:

Good morning sir. Kewberth. I have a question for you, but first I have to say something. I recently created a world where I helped players who were robbed. I described everything that could help them. Let's get to the question. Because I help players, but I'm not 18, so I can't become a Mod. Would I just have a colorful name like Yellow? Why? Because I try so hard to help players and I want to do it better. That's why I would like to have a colorful name. If possible, several permissions or commands to help. The colorful name will help players find me. You can also say that moderators are like that, but moderators are hidden. I have heard many times that fraud reports do nothing. So if I help, there will be fewer scams.

Daruj sobie, nie uda się. Wiesz ile ludzi już o takie coś prosiło? I wydaje mi się że niektórzy zrobili o wiele więcej dla gry a i tak nie dostali czegoś takiego.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    105.95 Karma
    Even your not mod still can help community
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited October 29 25.60 Karma
    Dms: ); they always forget me. Also there are many people who do great things, yet don't get much apreciation. If you would recive any reward, then tons of people would ask for it on the "why can he/she have it, but not us?" Basis. Seems unessesary. Also a realm states to not to ask to be moderator, wich lowers your chanses. Not to mention the entiltement required. Miderators spend a lot if time on the game, and thier job isn't exactly a catwalk. They have to look into things, decide who's right and who's wrong. On this basis Chikenlips could ben a moderator now, but he isn't one. Might be because they didn't ask her, or she refused, but most likley the first option. -1
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    3.10 Karma
    Azsimuth said:

Dms: ); they always forget me. Also there are many people who do great things, yet don't get much apreciation. If you would recive any reward, then tons of people would ask for it on the "why can he/she have it, but not us?" Basis. Seems unessesary. Also a realm states to not to ask to be moderator, wich lowers your chanses. Not to mention the entiltement required. Miderators spend a lot if time on the game, and thier job isn't exactly a catwalk. They have to look into things, decide who's right and who's wrong. On this basis Chikenlips could ben a moderator now, but she isn't one. Might be because they didn't ask her, or she refused, but most likley the first option. -1

chickenlips is a "he"
  • 59.00 Karma
    TheTobi said:

The colorful tag is nothing compared to my efforts. Why the prize? Moderators spend a lot of time. tag is nothing. This is not a reward.
    see you're asking. That's not necessarily tho, the admins and mods knew who's contributing to the community, if you're good enough you'll be selected instead of having to argue here.
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    25.60 Karma
    DoodleDog said:

Azsimuth said:

Dms: ); they always forget me. Also there are many people who do great things, yet don't get much apreciation. If you would recive any reward, then tons of people would ask for it on the "why can he/she have it, but not us?" Basis. Seems unessesary. Also a realm states to not to ask to be moderator, wich lowers your chanses. Not to mention the entiltement required. Miderators spend a lot if time on the game, and thier job isn't exactly a catwalk. They have to look into things, decide who's right and who's wrong. On this basis Chikenlips could ben a moderator now, but she isn't one. Might be because they didn't ask her, or she refused, but most likley the first option. -1

chickenlips is a "he"
    Oops. Corrected it. Sorry.
  • 24.95 Karma

TheTobi said:

see you're asking. That's not necessarily tho, the admins and mods knew who's contributing to the community, if you're good enough you'll be selected instead of having to argue here.
    Exactly.
    To sum it all up, if the administrators see you fit the role of a moderator they'll ask you to become one. Until then let other moderators deal with scam and swear reports. And as it has been said, if you want to help people you can do it without the shiny tag.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    14.05 Karma
    Helping people is nice, but typically when people are rewarded for helping others, it's because the people they helped stepped up to give them something in return. If you help people and then ask for compensation, it usually gives you a way less charitable reputation (i.e. you're only helping people to get yourself recognition/status). Helping others should be it's own reward, and it's that attitude that people look for. Keep it up and someone will recognize you, but asking for recognition can ruin any you might get.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    20.00 Karma
    You don't have to be a mod to help the community. The colorful tag comes with responsibilities and situations that many people are unaware of and couldn't handle. Mods do not get paid or compensated in any way. We get a blue tag for identification and some commands that give us the ability to punish people that break rules. We cannot solve every problem, replace items or cubits and there are limits to what we can do and guidelines we must follow (such as the need for proof).

Cubic Castles is a community game and everyone can help. You don't need a title or colorful tag to make a difference. If someone wants to help reduce the number of scams there are things every qbee can do. Teach players to play smart and how to avoid the scams in the first place. Giving out free stuff is fine if that's what you want to do but teaching people how to avoid the scams and what to do if they get scammed would be more helpful to the community as a whole. You can also help spread the word that we need details in the reports and screenshots or video as proof. You could also explain how to upload screenshots and video here on the forums or in the Discord server.

If someone says the report system does nothing it is most likely because they did not give us the details and proof we need to do something about the problem or they had unreasonable expectations of what reporting does. Even with proof, doing something means dealing with the scammer. It does not mean replacing items or cubits lost in the scam. In most cases, the scammer will be dealt with and the person reporting will never hear from us.

If you have created a helpful realm you should post the info here and let people know about it. If it is done well, it could become a popular realm and help many people.
  • NisawNisaw Member
    6.40 Karma
    As all said. Tag/color name/rank all of them don’t depend you to help others or no.
    When you help Community it’s about you no one force you to do that’s but at all we must all be one team to help community and who help other players never wait reward because your reward see that player smile :)
    Thanks you.
    Keep going for help people.

-Nisaw
  • thetobithetobi Member
    2.35 Karma
    Nisaw said:

As all said. Tag/color name/rank all of them don’t depend you to help others or no.
    When you help Community it’s about you no one force you to do that’s but at all we must all be one team to help community and who help other players never wait reward because your reward see that player smile :)
    Thanks you.
    Keep going for help people.

-Nisaw

Ty Nisaw :D
  • Alvin AdlerAlvin Adler FamiliarMember, Familiar
    82.60 KarmaFamiliar
    Nice idea but if u do get the 'yellow badge' or wutever.. what about others? They might complain lol.

What you have to know is, when u helping the community is your choice u can giveaway stuffs to newbie or help them something basic and ofc a Welcome to them.

You don't need to become famous by helping peoples, you know what u did. Peoples that you helped will be grateful for what u did. So just keep in mind, ur famous or no it doesnt matter, keep going on helping peoples ^^, ofc this might make the game get more popular if there is more players who is helping the newbies, teaching them (Im one of it but im busy these days)
  • xX_ThundahxX_Thundah Member
    4.20 Karma
    I helped some people by giving out free advice and someone told me that im a "minimod" and its against the rules :<
  • Cub the CubicCub the Cubic Member
    17.60 Karma
    It may sound like a good idea but having a yellow name or whatever you just stated, is basically a mod but you have a yellow badge instead and you cannot ban anyone.

I understand that you want to help people and stop scams and problems but you could just contact or PM a mod or something. Also, it is not easy being a QBee with a yellow name (I'm just going to call it ''Helper'') because some young players will crowd around you and ask if they could be a helper.

You might as well be a mod if you are just going to be a helper. You don't have to be famous for what you are doing right now. You can just carry on helping players and contact the mods.
  • DaFrenchyDaFrenchy Member
    2.95 Karma
    What about helping, just because helping others is nice? Nothing in return?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.80 Karma
    You do not want a tag. It's a curse. You will always be swarmed by other qbees
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 12 20.00 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

You do not want a tag. It's a curse. You will always be swarmed by other qbees

not a curse but a very true statement
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    25.45 Karma
    Blessing from above come when we do for others in secret. He knows, and that is all that matters.

When we tie up one hand trying to pat ourselves on the back, we have one less hand to help ppl with.