Comments

• @MarioMario2.0 pmed this to me to enter in the contest so here it is
  • Tyndale said:

@MarioMario2.0 pmed this to me to enter in the contest so here it is

Love it :D
  • rigged people above me hacked their arts
  • PunpudlePunpudle Member
    edited October 2019
    Lol... .... 3rd place well how many c i won? @Tyndale xd?
  • Punpudle said:

500c c:
  • Tyndale said:

Punpudle said:

500c c:
    I don't accept the price, too i don't give your permission to use it, i try To Say this the better way i can.
  • Punpudle said:

Tyndale said:

Punpudle said:

500c c:
    I don't accept the price, too i don't give your permission to use it, i try To Say this the better way i can.
    Ok I understand, but that means you spent that much time on a picture, and now it's not good for anything unless someone comissions you and has the same outfit as mine
  • gg everyone!
  • gg everyone!

Since pun didnt want her prize you can have it tp in game
  • PunpudlePunpudle Member
    edited October 2019
    Tyndale said:

Punpudle said:

Tyndale said:

Punpudle said:

500c c:
    Ok I understand, but that means you spent that much time on a picture, and now it's not good for anything unless someone comissions you and has the same outfit as mine
    doesn't matter xD, i always make drawings for fun and i dont get nothing for exchange
  • Tyndale said:

gg everyone!

Ok, but remember, now You havent permission to benefit yourself with My drawing or using it in cubic castles forums and cubic castles oficial discord server. You can use the drawing on another place that doesnt previous mentioned, everyone can use that drawing but except in that places i mentioned
  • edited October 2019
    I got first? Seriously omg

actually I thought I'd best win 2nd or 3rd, but anyway thanks for liking my art :D
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited October 2019

I got first? Seriously omg

actually I thought I'd best win 2nd or 3rd, but anyway thanks for liking my art :D

Np it was cool
  • Basically and undoubtedly your places are reversed .
    You shouldn't just look at the pose but entire art

Wdym?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Basically and undoubtedly your places are reversed .

It wasn't an art contest, it was for a pfp so I'm sure his choice was based on what he was looking for in a pfp. Plus, art is one of those things that has many different styles and everyone has their own idea of what they like. What one person loves could be another persons idea of terrible.

It wasn't an art contest, it was for a pfp so I'm sure his choice was based on what he was looking for in a pfp. Plus, art is one of those things that has many different styles and everyone has their own idea of what they like. What one person loves could be another persons idea of terrible.
    Pun she added background , landscape . She even made 2 types (with rainbow and without rainbow in glasses) I know that white background is simple and look clear but she worth more than she got . Fire's just based on pfp but her can be banner either pfp . If you think this art is too big you can crop it and make it the size of pfp . I didn't mean white background isn't good , but adding background to fill the blank space will be better in entire paper . Background is also showing your mood but the blank can't tell .

Pun she added background , landscape . She even made 2 types (with rainbow and without rainbow in glasses) I know that white background is simple and look clear but she worth more than she got . Fire's just based on pfp but her can be banner either pfp . If you think this art is too big you can crop it and make it the size of pfp . I didn't mean white background isn't good , but adding background to fill the blank space will be better in entire paper . Background is also showing your mood but the blank can't tell .
    I was judging this off of which picture I would use for my pfp, and while puns does look good, I liked charmander's and mario's a little more, so that is how I placed them.
    If you like puns style more, then you can commission her to draw you a pfp or something
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nobody said Pun's picture wasn't well done, he just chose based on his own preference. It was his contest, his choice and based on what he wanted and likes.

Why do we even argue on this :/ It's his option to choose who to win, cause it's for his pfp, we don't really have to discuss this at all c:
    and ya, if you like pun's pic more you can always commission her, not stopping you. Everyone has their own style, and others will judge based on their own favorite, so whats wrong with dat :v

Why do we even argue on this :/ It's his option to choose who to win, cause it's for his pfp, we don't really have to discuss this at all c:
    and ya, if you like pun's pic more you can always commission her, not stopping you. Everyone has their own style, and others will judge based on their own favorite, so whats wrong with dat :v
    I ain't complain or rant for the results , i'm just giving art opinion
    I'll leave this in blank so we don't have to argue anymore...
  • Tyndale said:

Here are the winners of this contest:

First place goes to @Fire%20Charmander 1700c

Add me in game to get your prize

Second place goes to @MarioMario2.0 1000c

Third place goes to @Punpudle 500c

Ty all for participating in my event, even if the prizes were pretty small, it was hard to choose which to win bc they were all so good, but I'm sorry if yours didn't win, maybe next time!

Tq for the prize :D
    Sry that I juz got off after dat :3
  • oof so I got 4th place? lol I'm always JUST out of the leaderboard. But still, I'm happy with it ;)
  • :(
    :(
    YEET I NEVER WIN uwu
    guess my skills suck
  • Tyndale said:

gg everyone!

:')
    :')
    I am nearly broke xd

• What! Why didn't third place get the first place prize???? You know how hard it is to draw that???? Even the background is crazy!! Also second place should have gotten second place... And first place should have gotten third >.< third and second really are hard to draw. And the background isn't blank like first place...
  • What! Why didn't third place get the first place prize???? You know how hard it is to draw that???? Even the background is crazy!! Also second place should have gotten second place... And first place should have gotten third >.< third and second really are hard to draw. And the background isn't blank like first place...

... This was already answered above, the contest is over, @WhimsicalFirefly close this please
This discussion has been closed.