Drawing Contest [Prize 50k] WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
edited December 2019 in Player Events & Creations
EVENT ENDED
WINNER : Avachuela

yo ppl this is an epic drawing contest prize is 50k so i need a drawing of my character in cc but in an anime style or a 2d style

Deadline : 1st/Dec/2019

NOTE : if you wanna make the drawing with a background (which is recommended) your entry must include 2 pictures, one without background and the other one with background and the background can be anything you think will look cool with the character or you can make 1 drawing without a background.

also u can have as many entries as u want

also if there were no epic drawings (that i like) no one wins
good luck

here's the picture u need to draw (Without any pets or a name)

or if u suffer from picture phobia then u need to draw press hat,eye patch, skeletal wings,suit jacket, black pants, skull balloon

Comments

• Why C W N
  • Cuz Why Not
    see what i did there ^
    ok no
  • uh oh stinky poopy haha no diaper
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited October 2019
    Male or Female ?

Is it ok non-colors?
  • Male or Female ?

Is it ok non-colors?

it's male and it's gunna be better with colors thx
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited October 2019
    Hope you like it!! :D
  • Drakay said:

Hope you like it!! :D

um u need to send 2pics, 1 with background and 1 without background
    also i would suggest spending more time to make it better, u have more than a month :)
  • also it has to be full body thx
  • how long until deadline?
  • Draw draw draw :3
  • how long until deadline?

1month- 4days
    np
  • This is the only style I draw
    Does it qualify? XD
  • This is the only style I draw
    Does it qualify? XD

Thats a strange looking eyepatch i gotta say
  • Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
    edited October 2019

This is the only style I draw
    Does it qualify? XD

first of all no
    bcuz it's bad and it's obvious u didn't actually try
    also u got the clothes wrong thank me later
  • ur set sucks

It's beautiful
  • This contest looks me a little egoist and unjust so i will not to participate
  • OK FIRST OF ALL... That is not my entry... That is a drawing of my Qbee. Second of all... You better watch what you say because your lucky i'm not very sensitive @C W N . I use Paint 3D so what do you expect XD
  • C W N said:

Does it qualify? XD

first of all no
    Rude be grateful u even got an entry
  • Punpudle said:

This contest looks me a little egoist and unjust so i will not to participate

:v I was planning to join but because of the rudeness of this dude, no thanks.
  • Punpudle said:

You could always enter mine ;)
  • Tyndale said:

Punpudle said:

You could always enter mine ;)
    Maybe? ‘,:v
    edited October 2019

ur set sucks

ok black bikini, franken wig and butterfly wings (sry for roast haha L)
    Punpudle said:

wdym egoist and unjust? . _.

OK FIRST OF ALL... That is not my entry... That is a drawing of my Qbee. Second of all... You better watch what you say because your lucky i'm not very sensitive @C W N . I use Paint 3D so what do you expect XD

a ok but ok thank me later
    Juniper said:

C W N said:

Does it qualify? XD

first of all no
    Rude be grateful u even got an entry
    ok thx

Punpudle said:

what rudeness . _. i just said his drawing wasn't gonna win so that he can work on a better drawing before the deadline

yes np it took me a while to reply thank me later
  • BonariBonari Member
    edited October 2019
    I think you should be thanking those who decided to participate even though you ridicule their attempts. No one's going to thank you for judging their drawings unkindly. This is no epic contest if you ask me.
  • bonari said:

I think you should be thanking those who decided to participate even though you ridicule their attempts. No one's going to thank you for judging their drawings unkindly. This is no epic contest if you ask me.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he asked if it qualifies i said no , so he can work on a better drawing or not waste his time in this contest cuz his style of drawing ain't what i'm looking for

btw yo bonari i'm epic fake snake haha L
  • edited October 2019
    C W N said:

bonari said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he asked if it qualifies i said no , so he can work on a better drawing or not waste his time in this contest cuz his style of drawing ain't what i'm looking for

I'd agree that it's not an expert drawing, but it has his very own style, it's pretty cool for me thou, you're just being rude for using those words, especially the "not even trying" thing. You should be grateful that he would spend his time to make a drawing for you. I don't even think you can make a drawing better than that. Next time don't use such sensetive words, just a lesson for you thou. You may be the cause of rage for everyone, and then, this event is not promising thou, it's like you have very little chance for getting the c so dont even consider to participate. It shouldn't be located under player's event but under art if you tell me.
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited October 2019
    It wasn't my entry, just showing my style. (Thanks for everyone sticking up for me, but I actually made this picture before I saw this contest) Also, I can actually do a lot better than that if I put some time into it
    edited October 2019

C W N said:

bonari said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'd agree that it's not an expert drawing, but it has his very own style, it's pretty cool for me thou, you're just being rude for using those words, especially the "not even trying" thing. You should be grateful that he would spend his time to make a drawing for you. I don't even think you can make a drawing better than that. Next time don't use such sensetive words, just a lesson for you thou. You may be the cause of rage for everyone, and then, this event is not promising thou, it's like you have very little chance for getting the c so dont even consider to participate. It shouldn't be located under player's event but under art if you tell me.
    well i need a picture for my pfp and i don't wanna pay 50k for something that i wouldn't use :/
    also i wasn't intending it to be a rude comment or something i just wrote the wrong thing i guess?
    also sry for anything i said but his "art style" ain't what i'm looking for,
    except if

I can actually do a lot better than that if I put some time into it

well then, i hope you make an epic drawing :) that is if u still wanna participate