bug with hitboxes from blocks?

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
so i was playing a bit today and i noticed that even with placing glass even when its the same level and not even 3 blocks away from me my qbee gives the message that its unreachable... is this suppost to happen

in case of that it can be device based: samsung galaxy s10+

Comments

• so i was playing a bit today and i noticed that even with placing glass even when its the same level and not even 3 blocks away from me my qbee gives the message that its unreachable... is this suppost to happen

in case of that it can be device based: samsung galaxy s10+

Happens to me too. Kinda annoys me because it’s now difficult to build in the building contests.
  • Yeah.. There’s been a few times that it says ‘I can’t reach that’ whenever I try to place a block.
  • This also happens randomly if you try to dig a car if it’s in the realm floor.
  • Also noticing the "I can't reach that" error when I try to mine berries/rubber/cotton in my realm farm - typically if I move around a bit, it resolves. It is very random. Haven't noticed it when mining items in the actual mines.

Also, noticing an issue when I try to grab my tractor and I get the same "I can't reach that" error; but if I move around the tractor, I can eventually grab it.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    b3achy said:

Also noticing the "I can't reach that" error when I try to mine berries/rubber/cotton in my realm farm - typically if I move around a bit, it resolves. It is very random. Haven't noticed it when mining items in the actual mines.

Also, noticing an issue when I try to grab my tractor and I get the same "I can't reach that" error; but if I move around the tractor, I can eventually grab it.

as far as i know the berry thing has been always
  • Huh, I must have been really lucky then, because I have berry farm rooms, and never saw the problem before...until the last update. I've been playing for a couple of years.