Accelo Ring Bug

OrenjiOrenji Member
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports
So I was doing parkour and obviously it had accelo rings. I went through the accelo ring and it kicked me out of the realm?

EDIT: I think it’s because I’ve been going through the same accelo rings a bunch of times? There were only one accelo ring I went through going to the second one which is the one that kicks me out.

EDIT: I tried relogging but it still doesn’t fix the problem.

Comments

• The accelo rings have been completely broken for over a week.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They are not completely broken. There does seem to be a bug with them but they do work in most cases. I haven't had any fail me since the day I posted about them kicking me out of Pen's.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited October 2019

They are not completely broken. There does seem to be a bug with them but they do work in most cases. I haven't had any fail me since the day I posted about them kicking me out of Pen's.

Completely broken as in, you can’t touch an accelo without a dice roll chance of being kicked out of the realm from touching one accelo.

I didn’t mean that every accelo kicks you.
  • Well the first one ai went though was fine but the second one kicks me out of the realm.
  • I have a lot of rings in most of my realms and some (randomly) boot me out too. I talk to several people who state they too get kicked out but its randomly and the problem shows up in new and different realms daily. So I resort to walking the long way and using connected doors to get up 1 floor. It IS completely annoying and costly as I have to rely of warp foods to get to floors I normally just jump up rings to get to the floor above.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited October 2019
    Intimate said:

I have a lot of rings in most of my realms and some (randomly) boot me out too. I talk to several people who state they too get kicked out but its randomly and the problem shows up in new and different realms daily. So I resort to walking the long way and using connected doors to get up 1 floor. It IS completely annoying and costly as I have to rely of warp foods to get to floors I normally just jump up rings to get to the floor above.

Well for me, it was just me who got kicked out. For others it was working as in none of them got kicked out. I tried with my alt account and it works but with my main, it kicks me out the realm/room.

ANOTHER BUG:
    Please read above.
  • Intimate said:

I have a lot of rings in most of my realms and some (randomly) boot me out too. I talk to several people who state they too get kicked out but its randomly and the problem shows up in new and different realms daily. So I resort to walking the long way and using connected doors to get up 1 floor. It IS completely annoying and costly as I have to rely of warp foods to get to floors I normally just jump up rings to get to the floor above.

Well for me, it was just me who got kicked out. For others it was working as in none of them got kicked out. I tried with my alt account and it works but with my main, it kicks me out the realm/room.

ANOTHER BUG:
    Please read above.
    Yea, I noticed this too. It only kicks out the realm owner. For the people I see with this issue, it is the same, it boots them in their realms. It is always random realms and rooms though and if I log off and back on, the rooms that boot me change. Along with this rings issue, I also noticed that Easter eggs in my egg floors show the north and the west rows all the time and others see them as normal. I am talking about the egg floors in Duh House of Cats as well as in Jeremiah 17:7-8.

NOTE: when something new is added to the matrix, there is always a glitch, (deja vu).
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    So it ONLY kicks the realm owners? Is that 100% sure? Because if so it changes where we'd look to fix this.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

So it ONLY kicks the realm owners? Is that 100% sure? Because if so it changes where we'd look to fix this.

Nope, I was in someones random realm and jumped into an accelo that was over a bridge and it kicked me out, so it's not just realm owners.
  • Siddd said:

Nope, I was in someones random realm and jumped into an accelo that was over a bridge and it kicked me out, so it's not just realm owners.

^ Same with my situation. Apparently I was the only one getting kicked out everytime I jump through that same accelo ring.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Ok.. One of the big issues I'm having is that it never ever kicks me out. I've been jumping through rings like crazy and I can't even reproduce the problem... even with the same version you're all playing with. If someone can narrow down specifically when or how it happens that would help.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited October 2019

Ok.. One of the big issues I'm having is that it never ever kicks me out. I've been jumping through rings like crazy and I can't even reproduce the problem... even with the same version you're all playing with. If someone can narrow down specifically when or how it happens that would help.

Just put a ring in my shop and it kicks me out, possibly bottomless stamp related?

EDIT: Not related to bottomless specifically, but there IS a ring in my shop that kicks me every time if it helps...
  • Siddd said:

Just put a ring in my shop and it kicks me out, possibly bottomless stamp related?
    Nope, it happened to me in pens.

It is not only the realm owner. I have been kicked out of Pen's several times trying to go upstairs as well as several other realms that did not belong to me.

• OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited October 2019

No idea how else I’m gonna explain this specifically but I’ll try.

The accelo ring just basically kicks me out of the a realm, I only jumped through one ring before going to the second ring which is the ring that kicked me out of the realm. I asked the owner if someone else was getting kicked out the realm but they said no. I went on another account to jump through the same 2 rings but they were working perfectly fine but on the other account which I was using first, it kicks my out.

EDIT: The bug only works on some realms/rooms and works perfectly fine on some realm/rooms.

EDIT: So a friend of mine, Naegi Kun, also experiences the same bug. We’re at the Halloween Building Contest -2- and the builds have accelo rings, all the rings he goes through (which is every ring in the realm) he gets kicked out but for me they work perfectly fine.
  • Ok.. One of the big issues I'm having is that it never ever kicks me out. I've been jumping through rings like crazy and I can't even reproduce the problem... even with the same version you're all playing with. If someone can narrow down specifically when or how it happens that would help.

The accelo ring just basically kicks me out of the a realm, I only jumped through one ring before going to the second ring which is the ring that kicked me out of the realm. I asked the owner if someone else was getting kicked out the realm but they said no. I went on another account to jump through the same 2 rings but they were working perfectly fine but on the other account which I was using first, it kicks my out.

EDIT: The bug only works on some realms/rooms and works perfectly fine on some realm/rooms.

EDIT: So a friend of mine, Naegi Kun, also experiences the same bug. We’re at the Halloween Building Contest -2- and the builds have accelo rings, all the rings he goes through (which is every ring in the realm) he gets kicked out but for me they work perfectly fine.
    I also got kicked out on my build too lol

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited October 2019

@SirKewberth I recorded it might help you fix the problem
    1: Halloween Building Contest 2

2: Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg Hunt

3: Halloween Building Contest 2

In the 3rd video, you can see that the bug is even only jumping in 1 accelo ring
    As of Oct,24,2019 2:35 CC time the bug is still present in my account in the accelo ring in the 1st Video but the accelo ring on the 3rd video is now working fine as well as the accelo ring on Lopaiko's Plot

Update: Oct,24,2019 3:51 CC time Lopaiko added 1 accelo ring in his build and at the 3rd accelo i got kicked out of the realm but not in the 1st and 2nd accelo

Update: Oct,24,2019 4:08 CC time i restarted my game and it seems the accelo rings on Lopaiko's Plot is working properly again for my account
    -
    Oct,24,2019 4:11 CC Time the Accelo rings on the 3rd video kicks me out of the realm again

I think the number/quantity of Accelo rings is the problem the Plots have 4+ Accelo rings on the Halloween Contest 2 Kicks me out of the realm once I tried using it the plot on the 1st video has 5 accelo rings and it kicks me out and the one on the 3rd video has 4 accelo rings and it kicks me out of the realm this also occur on B L A C K W H I T E's plot which has 5 accelo rings too , also it will only kick me out of the realm once i reach the 3rd ring I even tried turning off my speed demon but it still kicks me out of the realm but those plots who only have 3 accelo won't kick me out of the realm like Lopaiko's Plot and Twistedfate's Plot, Lopaiko's Plot has only 3 while Twistedfate's Plot has 2 and it doesn't kick me out of the realm, I'm still not sure if this bug has to do with the quantity of the Accelo rings but that's what I noticed so far

• Naegi Kun said:

@SirKewberth I recorded it might help you fix the problem
    1: Halloween Building Contest 2

2: Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg Hunt

3: Halloween Building Contest 2

In the 3rd video, you can see that the bug is even only jumping in 1 accelo ring
    As of Oct,24,2019 2:35 CC time the bug is still present in my account in the accelo ring in the 1st Video but the accelo ring on the 3rd video is now working fine as well as the accelo ring on Lopaiko's Plot

Update: Oct,24,2019 3:51 CC time Lopaiko added 1 accelo ring in his build and at the 3rd accelo i got kicked out of the realm but not in the 1st and 2nd accelo

Update: Oct,24,2019 4:08 CC time i restarted my game and it seems the accelo rings on Lopaiko's Plot is working properly again for my account
    -
    Oct,24,2019 4:11 CC Time the Accelo rings on the 3rd video kicks me out of the realm again

I think the number/quantity of Accelo rings is the problem the Plots have 4+ Accelo rings on the Halloween Contest 2 Kicks me out of the realm once I tried using it the plot on the 1st video has 5 accelo rings and it kicks me out and the one on the 3rd video has 4 accelo rings and it kicks me out of the realm this also occur on B L A C K W H I T E's plot which has 5 accelo rings too , also it will only kick me out of the realm once i reach the 3rd ring I even tried turning off my speed demon but it still kicks me out of the realm but those plots who only have 3 accelo won't kick me out of the realm like Lopaiko's Plot and Twistedfate's Plot, Lopaiko's Plot has only 3 while Twistedfate's Plot has 2 and it doesn't kick me out of the realm, I'm still not sure if this bug has to do with the quantity of the Accelo rings but that's what I noticed so far

Lol in the 3rd vid that was my build xd Hopefully Space doesn't watch it O.o OoF

#Spoilers LOL
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited October 2019
    UPDATE:
    Last time as I said all of the rings worked for me in the realm. I went back to the same realm which is the Halloween Building -2- and went on each accelo rings there, most of them worked but 1 accelo ring kicks me out.

• UPDATE:
    Last time as I said all of the rings worked for me in the realm. I went back to the same realm which is the Halloween Building -2- and went on each accelo rings there, most of them worked but 1 accelo ring kicks me out.

Me: *Reads The Comment*
    *Watches The Whole Video*
    I-I don't know what to say about my
    plot rip ;-; It wasn't me, It was the
    accelo

• CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited October 2019
    hey hey hey... Theres something in common with all the accelo rings are kicking you out of the realm... there is a cloud right above it. Maybe its not the rings, its the clouds. Does the parkour have a cloud next to the ring?
    I think we fixed at least the kicking out part. We'll patch server soon for that. But a longer term fix will have to come in with a client update later.
  • Siddd said:

EDIT: Not related to bottomless specifically, but there IS a ring in my shop that kicks me every time if it helps...
    On the note of realm stamps, I have dark in most of my realms if this info helps.
  • hey hey hey... Theres something in common with all the accelo rings are kicking you out of the realm... there is a cloud right above it. Maybe its not the rings, its the clouds. Does the parkour have a cloud next to the ring?

I make all my floors 23 lvl's apart and the lowest ring at lvl 4, then a ring 9 lvl's above the lower ring, then a cloud 9 lvl's above the upper ring. I did notice that when I was building my latest room, I could not jump up thru a cloud when a solid block was on top of the cloud. I also noticed that I couldn't jump up to my work area to the glass above the clouds. This was in Jeremiah 17:7-8. I had always been able to go up thru clouds and thru the solid block on top of the clouds. I had to remove the clouds in work area but I did get the build cloud to let me pass thru the solid block.

Also unrelated to the rings/or not... My north and my west rows of Easter eggs in my egg floors are always visible to only me and other ppl see the floors as I use to before this event, meaning all the eggs to other ppl disappear when not close to them. For me, I see these 2 rows as soon as I come into the realms Jeremiah 17:7-8 & Duh House of Cats.
  • Thank You Sir, I tried several of my realms and find no problems at all.

Now I just see the west and north rows of eggs all the time and others see them as normal meaning all the eggs in my egg floors only show up when qbee is close. I see the mentioned rows even when I am far away.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited October 2019
    Righty-o! I know this isn’t a big issue but hey another bug. So I was on madetolove’s build in the 1st Halloween Building Contest realm. I was testing out the accelo rings if they were working (which they were) but one ring wasn’t working? I kept jumping on it, still doesn’t work. Madetolove said that it’s bugged, she removed the ring but it was still there. It only disappears when you

EDIT:
    So my accelo rings aren’t working again. As in you jump in and it won’t lift you up. I tried to remove it and the bug I reported earlier happened. I tried removing it and relogging, doesn’t fix it at all. BUT moving on a different block, it works.

So apparently for some people’s screen, I’m jumping but for mine I’m not.
  • Some rings now don't work AT ALL for me. Even though I tried reconnecting, leaving the realm etc. certain rings just won't work. (I'm sure they weren't turned off because there was no levers or anything around it)
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited October 2019

removed the ring but it was still there.

The new haunted candelabra too.
    I went back my plot and i dunno how it happened but i saw 2 haunted candelabra stick at the same place(I put only one) . I tried to remove it , i got it back , the first one was still there.When i relog , it was gone i have to put it back
  • removed the ring but it was still there.

The new haunted candelabra too.
    I went back my plot and i dunno how it happened but i saw 2 haunted candelabra stick at the same place(I put only one) . I tried to remove it , i got it back , the first one was still there.When i relog , it was gone i have to put it back
    Happened again