Say Hello!

Comments

• helu
  • Hi guys!
  • wasup
  • Hello, My name is Greedy. I'm new to the game. I work for hire like mining and selling stuff I have mined. A very fun game.
  • Hello, My name is Greedy. I'm new to the game. I work for hire like mining and selling stuff I have mined. A very fun game.

Hello Greedy, I like the name! I believe Mr. Penguin has some mining jobs if you are into mining. I will definitely let him know if you are interested.

Hello Greedy, I like the name! I believe Mr. Penguin has some mining jobs if you are into mining. I will definitely let him know if you are interested.
    Don't ! *Juliesings* offer more ! You can enter their realms and compare
  • Hello i am *Sir.LosT* :p
  • Hello i am *Sir.LosT* :p

Hi I'm HyperHamsterHero and I definitely know my location.
  • hello

• Hello !
  • Ciao
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited March 2020
    Hello
    Is it me your looking for?

Hello from the other side!!!
  • FwifyFwify Member
    Hi hi! Please Take Care of me :)
  • h o i
  • wazzup
  • is it ever too late to say hi?
    if not then, hello epic gamers
  • Hello! I am Mega-constructogamer #9, and my firends in game call me Mega.
    I discovered the forums a few days ago and I loved it! Thank you very much for creating this!!!!
  • Yo guys I'm IronFish. I've been here just a few months ago and I'm definitely loving the community :D

Call me whatever u want. Iron, Fish, Ironfisu up to you i dont mind being called names lol
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited May 2020
    IronFish said:

Yo guys I'm IronFish. I've been here just a few months ago and I'm definitely loving the community :D

Call me whatever u want. Iron, Fish, Ironfisu up to you i dont mind being called names lol

ironfats
    I'm gonna name you that from now on.
  • Hallo. I've been around for a very long time now, on this account and my old one. I'm trying to begin being more active here and in game, I guess.
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    Y
    Yo
    Yo W
    Yo Wa
    Yo Was
    Yo Wass
    Yo Wassu
    Yo Wassup
    Yo wassu
    Yo wass
    Yo was
    Yo wa
    Yo w
    Yo
    Y
  • Hello my dudes! My name is TurtleShadow, a qbee who joined in the forums just a few months ago. Forums is great, ppl here are nice, and turtles are shadows. :)
  • hi i am larrys and i am happy playing this game :D but i have a request can anybody know who adds or makes the update admin or mod coz i want a new pet like bird :D i like birds :DD so plz reply
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Hello!
  • Hello everyone!
  • HELLO EVERYONE!!! If you want a good shop, go to calm house and pass in the door whit a shop sign.
  • Hello guys! If you want to join a clan, I made a clan named TurtleBros (my main account is ProTurtleMan, other leader is named PBRO) and the clan stone is in the realm named Gerald, because Gerald is a good name. I won’t be on until after this week is over though.
  • REEMAKER9001REEMAKER9001 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hey!Hey!Hey!
    He
    Y
    He!
    Heeeeeeehhh?