question regarding mash

After the event has finished, and after mash has been discontinued, can you still turn the mash that you have into pets using ur existing machines?

Or will it be gone completely, just a novelty block, just to look at?

Comments

• imo think that it'll stay there, working as usual, just that mining would never spawn any more mash n kewberno, but yep, maybe mash would rise, who knows?
  • Hopefully after the event is done the mash will still make pets. I am saving all my new mash for decor because the price of mutant pets is in the toilet. I stopped making pets when I got my hopper and have 40 pets & approx 30 mash still.

Maybe someday I will have 100 mutant kitties to go with my 100 regular meemews.
  • You will most certainly be able to craft pets after the Halloween ends.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

You will most certainly be able to craft pets after the Halloween ends.

Have you confirmed that with SirKewberth or is that an assumption?

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well mash will stop spawning. We didn't decide if the machine will still work after Halloween.
  • Well mash will stop spawning. We didn't decide if the machine will still work after Halloween.

You can still craft Easter Pows and ultimate candies right? Why discontinue this event and not the others

An assumption. Unless it's driven by some sort of Halloween magic or the developers had something else on their minds, then okay, disable it. Otherwise I think it makes sense why should it work. It's a machine.
  • Tyndale said:

Well mash will stop spawning. We didn't decide if the machine will still work after Halloween.

You can still craft Easter Pows and ultimate candies right? Why discontinue this event and not the others
    Thats a good point

An assumption. Unless it's driven by some sort of Halloween magic or the developers had something else on their minds, then okay, disable it. Otherwise I think it makes sense why should it work. It's a machine.
    I asked because you stated it like it was a confirmed fact

Did it really sound like it?
  • well duh yes

Did it really sound like it?
    Yes because you said "most certainly"
  • It doesn't matter either way, I have plenty of pets and monster mash. I like the mash as a decor block so I am making a realm soon. Right now they are set up in a room in the realm artificium ostentationem.
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited October 2019
    eek... I sure hope the Mash are still worth something after the pack is gone... They might just become a rare collectable
  • eek... I sure hope the Mash are still worth something after the pack is gone... They might just become a rare collectable

Thats what i was hoping to do as well
  • anyone think the mash will be more expensive than the cat and dog once the event ends?