suggestion: announcer block

so we got the holla and the announcing part of the holla

but my idea is this:
most realms have sign on them, but it makes the realm ugly and almost no one ever reads them, so my idea is to have a block that as soon as you place it it reacts like a sign in what you can put down text, then as soon as someone enters the realm the block reacts on that player by saying the text programmed in it and only for that person right then (else people cant talk because the block keeps talking when someone joins)

Comments

• +1
    It would be more like a system message I think.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    JuIius said:

+1
    It would be more like a system message I think.

yeah about that
  • edited October 2019
    +1
    not a bad idea, sometimes it'll work for those that doesn't even read signs, but who says that signs are ugly? >:(

I think I get what u mean, you'll saying that your "typed message" pops up on your screen as soon as you enter the realm with the block, thats not a bad idea

It'll works just like system message

+1
    not a bad idea, sometimes it'll work for those that doesn't even read signs, but who says that signs are ugly? >:(

I think I get what u mean, you'll saying that your "typed message" pops up on your screen as soon as you enter the realm with the block, thats not a bad idea

It'll works just like system message

well yeah just like the system message does like the halloween build contest message right now

and well indeed it doesnt always make the realm ugly (also not saying the signs themselfs are ugly though xD) but people ussually put them everywhere in the realm and that just makes it too much
  • +1

And when it's a collection and people say "Oh I didn't see the sign" they have no excuse.
    Juniper said:

+1

And when it's a collection and people say "Oh I didn't see the sign" they have no excuse.

yup exactly that, also one of the reasons why i want it, the people that see a thing they hope to make massive profit on and they just ignore the signs and keep stamping on them shouting "BUYING FOR (insert price thats way to low)"
    bump
  • Think of it as a Super Mario World type of sign where it pops up as a big text but it's automatic instead.