Suggestion

edited September 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Make a way to disable people dropping things into your inventory, I get tons of random warp food i have to get rid of

Comments

• Yes there should be some kind of block that can be placed to disable giving things to people and then the only way to give items to people is by /trading them, and then they have to accept it
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    GoId said:

Yes there should be some kind of block that can be placed to disable giving things to people and then the only way to give items to people is by /trading them, and then they have to accept it

although i like this, it doesnt give the freedom you want about it because people just simple search a realm without a block

what i suggest are 2 commands:
    -/disableitems: turns item getting off till you do the other command
    -/enableitems: turns item getting back on again

or just one command called /toggleitems that gives the message
    "nobody can give you items now" and
    "you can get items again"
  • +infinity
  • might as well bump this
  • The command is a good idea
  • +1 it could be an option to disable in the settings menu, but yes we definitely need a way to control whether people can put things into our inventory or not.
  • -1 personally, I'm sorry, I don't usually do negative... But I could just see it being a hassle, trying to give a friend an item but oh no, they have it turned off. You could always toss the warps out, it's not too hard... Sometimes they lead somewhere fun.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    JuIius said:

+infinity

I’ll resay this.
  • -1 personally, I'm sorry, I don't usually do negative... But I could just see it being a hassle, trying to give a friend an item but oh no, they have it turned off. You could always toss the warps out, it's not too hard... Sometimes they lead somewhere fun.

+1 I just eat them and see where they take me. sometimes it takes you to somewhere good imo.