• I think i have enought prove to get that person banned -.-
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lRaccoonl said:

I think i have enought prove to get that person banned -.-

Sent you a dm about this
  • maxrein said:

name; *^^* carrot cake *^^*
    realm: nights shop

carrot is doing the vend thing at first he is putting item at a very cheap price like 200 wuvva block for 15, gate bump 15c, he/she put almost 20 items for a very cheap price then suddenly he put his/her nature staff, we thought he/she would put a cheap price ,then he/she put 10k for it, great no one buy it, he/she tried to scam

When it shows the nature staff in the vend for 10k, you can't see the background, that could have been at any place. This is not proof
  • maxrein said:

name; *^^* carrot cake *^^*
    realm: nights shop

carrot is doing the vend thing at first he is putting item at a very cheap price like 200 wuvva block for 15, gate bump 15c, he/she put almost 20 items for a very cheap price then suddenly he put his/her nature staff, we thought he/she would put a cheap price ,then he/she put 10k for it, great no one buy it, he/she tried to scam

When it shows the nature staff in the vend for 10k, you can't see the background, that could have been at any place. This is not proof
    I should haved ss more on the realm, and the scammer. anyways no one fell for it, but I almost bought it
  • Mr.bola 123 scamming people which he selling vends for 1000c but hollaed it for 100c
  • hii can i just ask why ive been banned in cubic castle for 2000plus days
    need your replies plss
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    @carlos19 I would recommend you ask that question in here(support): https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
    They should be able to answer what your ban is about.
  • Uhmm i actually fallen by simple scam,it say exe was 2k but it actually 20k,pls find the connected account of that scammer he was using alt,H I N A TA is the one scam,actually hope you can recover my c
  • Realm Name: Rejino's Storage
    IGN: Rejino (my friend, I only helping him)
    Time: Around Dec7 10:00 - Dec8 2:00 cc time
    so I have sa friend Rejino got scammed by *Worthless*, and *Worthless* stole Trilobyte and Cave art set. He said before trading that he want to buy the 2 set but he eill pay after all pieces are traded to him. and then Rejino agreed to that and after the trading *Worthless* didnt pay and left the Realm(Rejino's Storage) and you can see *Worthless* changed name into L I L Z I L L A and saw him selling the 2 sets. (I am helping Rejino, because he dont know how to use forum)
    so I have sa friend Rejino got scammed by *Worthless*, and *Worthless* stole Trilobyte and Cave art set. He said before trading that he want to buy the 2 set but he eill pay after all pieces are traded to him. and then Rejino agreed to that and after the trading *Worthless* didnt pay and left the Realm(Rejino's Storage) and you can see *Worthless* changed name into L I L Z I L L A and saw him selling the 2 sets. (I am helping Rejino, because he dont know how to use forum)

LOL limit you schooled worthless XDDDDD GG get rekt worthless XDDDd

none of those pics contain real proof tho :/

none of those pics contain real proof tho :/
    yeah, but admin/mods has power they can trace or see the logs of person.

yeah, but admin/mods has power they can trace or see the logs of person.

Mods need clear proof, we do not have access to any logs. The admins have access to logs but if you want them to look into it you should open a support ticket.
  • yeah, but admin/mods has power they can trace or see the logs of person.

Mods need clear proof, we do not have access to any logs. The admins have access to logs but if you want them to look into it you should open a support ticket.
    Oh, thanks fro the info Whim!
  • :Odwol:Odwol Member
    edited December 2019
    El primo 2
    (failed)
    He said he would buy for 50k but then changed to 5k when I swapped egg
    All proof in this video:
    1:54

Main proofs here

Edit: Cubic time 05:46:33 ish
    (in video)

Thanks whim :)
    v
    :Odwol said:

El primo 2
    (failed)
    He said he would buy for 50k but then changed to 5k when I swapped egg
    All proof in this video:

Main proofs here

Edit: Cubic time 05:46:33 ish
    (in video)

Great proof! I wish everyone had proof like that.
  • Pixel pip'Pixel pip' Member
    edited December 2019
    A guy named Chris215 scammed my brothers tree costume but I don't have proof of that but I do have proof of him trying to scam my hat using the same method

Please be look at all

He was jumping on the plot saying I need to drop my hat in it

He does a glitch where he bumps the bumper and keeps moving without declining so when I drop it he taps yes and it looks like magic but just a glitch

He also trashed my brothers tree costume (Sir BEckley's) so it looks like he didn't have but my friend say him do it right before he trashed it
  • help! some guy named >salsa de aji< banned me from our shop, i had almost 4k worth of stuff there and he made the realm private and unfriended me, i need help! some staff online? i dont have screenshoots or video but if you have friend logs or back ups of realms etc (idk how the console works) please help me!
  • Pixel pip said:

A guy named Chris215 scammed my brothers tree costume but I don't have proof of that but I do have proof of him trying to scam my hat using the same method

Please be look at all

He does a glitch where he bumps the bumper and keeps moving without declining so when I drop it he taps yes and it looks like magic but just a glitch

He also trashed my brothers tree costume (Sir BEckley's) so it looks like he didn't have but my friend say him do it right before he trashed it

What he does is bumps plot bumpers up stairs. But he bumps the bumpers and keeps walking so he has the buy or not screen on his screen, making it so he can buy at any time... He scammed my tree costume.... I don't have proof....

Pixel pip said:

Please be look at all

What he does is bumps plot bumpers up stairs. But he bumps the bumpers and keeps walking so he has the buy or not screen on his screen, making it so he can buy at any time... He scammed my tree costume.... I don't have proof....
    Open a support ticket and see if Mabz can help. You don't have to have proof and he needs to know what this person is doing.
  • I got robbed :') his name is 10 Ali 10 he stole my costmetics such as ice pants ,elf shirt ,ginger shirt ,christmas tops(2) ,ms claus hat, and other items please help me :'l

P.S. his name is with 2 spaces not 1 like this one 10 Ali 10 <---- thats wrong its 10 Ali 10
    Thank you very much
  • yt_jelly and hacker:::)))) are 2 ppls who trying to scam eveyone using foundations, yt_jelly doing a lot of holla. saying "giveaway" in hacker:::))))'s realm.
  • SchmoopsySchmoopsy Member
    edited December 2019
    *Cthulhu* scammed my b umb. Then *Aquarium* bought the umb from him,knowing that it was scammed from me. I HAVE SS OF HIM SAYING THAT HE SCAMMED ME, AND SWEARING IN ROMANIAN TO ME. Please get my b umb back, I paid 60k for it. The guy who sold me the umb is- Oul Spart. Also Aquarium threatened to get me banned. Yesterday in a holla a said "ma ta" and got muted. He sais that he will get me banned by it.You can contact me at my email.
    Quick update: I just found out that *Aquarium* trade the umb to his alt account: Cupid.
    Schmoopsy said:

*Cthulhu* scammed my b umb. Then *Aquarium* bought the umb from him,knowing that it was scammed from me. I HAVE SS OF HIM SAYING THAT HE SCAMMED ME, AND SWEARING IN ROMANIAN TO ME. Please get my b umb back, I paid 60k for it. The guy who sold me the umb is- Oul Spart. Also Aquarium threatened to get me banned. Yesterday in a holla a said "ma ta" and got muted. He sais that he will get me banned by it.You can contact me at my email.
    Quick update: I just found out that *Aquarium* trade the umb to his alt account: Cupid.

You need to open a support ticket to see if they can recover the umbrella. https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • SchmoopsySchmoopsy Member
    edited December 2019

Schmoopsy said:

You need to open a support ticket to see if they can recover the umbrella. https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
    Thanks but I am want to know if it is possible to get my umb back?
  • Schmoopsy said:

And please do something about them. I heard I am not their only victim.
  • SaitanSaitan Member
    edited December 2019
    Schmoopsy said:

Schmoopsy said:

Maybe,I recovered 100k
    Schmoopsy said:

Schmoopsy said:

That question can only be answered by support after you open the ticket and the case has been investigated.
  • Schmoopsy said:

Schmoopsy said:

That question can only be answered by support after you open the ticket and the case has been investigated.
    I got my support ticket code and will I get an email when the case has been investigated?
This discussion has been closed.