Something Is Missing In Halloween..

Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
edited October 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
So about the Halloween Update, I was wondering about the "Trick Or Treat" stuff like last year (I think?) and I wanted to trick or treating again in Cubic Castles! So yeah.. Please bring it back! :> Also this is a Suggestion -w- OoF

Comments

• Well the sad thing about events, is they come, and go, and are replaced.
    This year the event is the mutant pet hunt, maybe you could go try that out :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I thought in general people would prefer new events. Of course one of the issues with new events is sometimes they require tweaking. Now that we did the mutant pets I can see ways it can be improved. Trick-o-Treating and ghost hunting may return next year. We'll see.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I thought in general people would prefer new events. Of course one of the issues with new events is sometimes they require tweaking. Now that we did the mutant pets I can see ways it can be improved. Trick-o-Treating and ghost hunting may return next year. We'll see.

i dunno how easy it is to bring back events, but if it is a matter of just putting back the code ingame, isnt it an option then to do 2 things at once, a new one if the time is there and one of the previous events?
  • I thought in general people would prefer new events. Of course one of the issues with new events is sometimes they require tweaking. Now that we did the mutant pets I can see ways it can be improved. Trick-o-Treating and ghost hunting may return next year. We'll see.

Well not all general people prefer new events, Cuz I'm not one of them ^-^ I prefer old events! But it's okay :)

Also I can't wait for next year since there will be a ghost hunting :0 and I am willing to be patient for some updates :D!
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited October 2019
    IKR! I love ghosts hunting!!
    But since the trick or treat you make the ultra candy and get stuff, maybe we could have one wearable on the ghosts so when we capture them, they drop the wearable they are wearing??
  • I have to say, that while it became repetitive, I do miss the trick or treating. I hope you will change the rooms where the doors appear from year to year if you do bring it back.

I never got to hunt for ghosts since I never got the proper hat to drop, and was super poor when I started. I have since acquired one, but the event didn't come back. Would love to try it.

I like the event this year because it's giving everyone an opportunity to get a pet...even it if it is a mutant one. But it does seem like something is missing this year with that being the only event. It's less enjoyable than the easter egg hunt because the discovery of the mash was removed (and I understand why) in lieu of random chance to get a drop. But truthfully, I prefer discovery even though people exploit it.
  • b3achy said:

I have to say, that while it became repetitive, I do miss the trick or treating. I hope you will change the rooms where the doors appear from year to year if you do bring it back.

I never got to hunt for ghosts since I never got the proper hat to drop, and was super poor when I started. I have since acquired one, but the event didn't come back. Would love to try it.

I like the event this year because it's giving everyone an opportunity to get a pet...even it if it is a mutant one. But it does seem like something is missing this year with that being the only event. It's less enjoyable than the easter egg hunt because the discovery of the mash was removed (and I understand why) in lieu of random chance to get a drop. But truthfully, I prefer discovery even though people exploit it.

I kinda agreed on this year event, But the pets are kinda cheap than the other pets

• IKR! I love ghosts hunting!!
    But since the trick or treat you make the ultra candy and get stuff, maybe we could have one wearable on the ghosts so when we capture them, they drop the wearable they are wearing??

Yeah! Or maybe Capturing some ghosts in different realms since the Halloween Ghost is out now! :0
    But Idk of they drop the wearable they are wearing -w- Reminds of trick or treating where we have to trick or treat in different houses and scared them xd as they turn into ghost? :0 Ehh Idkkk.. UvU
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited October 2019
    I have 2 questions about Mutant Pets AND Event Packs

1. Will The Mutant Pets Increased The Prices? Since the Monster Mash is hard to get in mining some blocks..

2. Will The Halloween Pack and Other Packs (Like Valentine,Christmas, etc.) Go To The Theme Pack In CC Store?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Prices are up to the community and based on what players are willing to pay for each item. It's not really possible to speculate if a price will go up or down.

The holiday packs will be in the store for a limited time around the date of the holiday. Christmas will be in December, Valentines in February, etc.
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited October 2019

Prices are up to the community and based on what players are willing to pay for each item. It's not really possible to speculate if a price will go up or down.

The holiday packs will be in the store for a limited time around the date of the holiday. Christmas will be in December, Valentines in February, etc.

Thanks! :) Whimsical
  • I thought in general people would prefer new events. Of course one of the issues with new events is sometimes they require tweaking. Now that we did the mutant pets I can see ways it can be improved. Trick-o-Treating and ghost hunting may return next year. We'll see.

Kewb, can u add new candies to ToT?
  • -Alvin- said:

Oh yes, More delicous candies, Hmm Chocolates

My New Halloween Ideas That Needs To Be Added Next Year Or In The fUtuRe

Candies
    Bubblegum
    Sour candies??
    Fruit candies
    Gummy candies! (Gummy Worm, Gummy Bear, Etc.)
    More Chocolates o-o (Chocolate Bar (Unwrap and Wrap) Etc. )
    Marshmallows!
    (Stick + Marshmallow = Marshmallow on a Stick! >:D (Which can be bUrneD by Campfire (Like your on a camping?) Marshmallow also can be smelt by forges and turns into Melting Marshmallow :) )
    Also why not a Marshmallow Mask? ^-^
    Maybe add more Wizard stuff .w. ?
    Lollipop? :O But Rainbow one (Rainbow Candy (Rare) + Stick)
    Candy Chests? :OO FOR TRICK OR TREATING THEME! EEKKKK!
    Cookies?! (This ain't candy but it's a food) :P

Pets
    Reindeer with Pumpkin Head Pet (Which is like the mutant pets)
    Dragon Pet (which can fly) I haven't see a flying pet in this game o-o
    Skeleton Pet? (Idk why I wanted it to add :U )
    Zombie Pet? (which a pet where it can't be killed any kinds of harm (Like spikes and stuff BUT It can still fall and die if your realm has bottomless stamps)

Items
    Fake Qbee (Which can walk, blink, run, and etc. (But not talking) ) So It's a fun for hide and seek game!
    Trick or treat bag (But Dyeable)

Hats
    Dark Halo (Glows Black and It fits for the D Angel wings!)
    Vampire Shirt and Pants
    Frankenstein Shirt and Pants
    Vampire Fangs!!
    Pumpkin Scarf ovo

Yeah That's All -w-!!

• -Alvin- said:

Candies
    Bubblegum
    Sour candies??
    Fruit candies
    Marshmallows!
    (Stick + Marshmallow = Marshmallow on a Stick! >:D (Which can be bUrneD by Campfire (Like your on a camping?) Marshmallow also can be smelt by forges and turns into Melting Marshmallow :) )

Pets
    Zombie Pet? (which a pet where it can't be killed any kinds of harm (Like spikes and stuff BUT It can still fall and die if your realm has bottomless stamps)

Items
    Fake Qbee (Which can walk, blink, run, and etc. (But not talking) ) So It's a fun for hide and seek game!

Hats
    Vampire Shirt and Pants
    Vampire Fangs!!
    Pumpkin Scarf ovo

Yeah That's All -w-!!

I really like almost all of the ideas excluding skeleton pet because i think it would be boring and the dyeable trick or treat bag becuase with it not being orange it just makes it not look like a halloween wearable
  • -Alvin- said:

Candies
    Bubblegum
    Sour candies??
    Fruit candies
    Marshmallows!

Pets

Items

Hats
    Vampire Shirt and Pants
    Vampire Fangs!!
    Pumpkin Scarf ovo

Yeah That's All -w-!!

I really like almost all of the ideas excluding skeleton pet because i think it would be boring and the dyeable trick or treat bag becuase with it not being orange it just makes it not look like a halloween wearable

-Alvin- said:

Candies
    Bubblegum
    Sour candies??
    Fruit candies
    Marshmallows!

Pets

Items

Hats
    Vampire Shirt and Pants
    Vampire Fangs!!
    Pumpkin Scarf ovo

Yeah That's All -w-!!

Ahhh Yes UvU
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited October 2019

IKR! I love ghosts hunting!!

Yeah! Or maybe Capturing some ghosts in different realms since the Halloween Ghost is out now! :0
    But Idk of they drop the wearable they are wearing -w- Reminds of trick or treating where we have to trick or treat in different houses and scared them xd as they turn into ghost? :0 Ehh Idkkk.. UvU
    I've never participated in the 2018 Halloween event, so I didn't know how the trick or treat doors function..... But that's cool.
    I have 0 experience in Halloween XD