Thundah's Question Thread

xX_ThundahxX_Thundah Member
edited May 2020 in Help Requests
Ok so basically this is a discussion where i ask questions :)).

5/26/2020
Why is it sometimes, touch and hold here to Hollawarp, and Touch here to hollawarp.

Im confused.

Comments

• +1 There is certainly enough deco to make a mine
    Also if we have this can we have a separate mine for it? Instead of looking in desert mines or something like deep forest and cave
  • -1 there isn't any point since it wouldn't make sense to put emeralds, rubies, diamonds, or any type of ores to be in the moon/space mines. There would to much of those space deco items. They would be as abondant as dirt.
  • -1 there isn't any point since it wouldn't make sense to put emeralds, rubies, diamonds, or any type of ores to be in the moon/space mines.

To put emeralds, rubies and diamonds doesn't really make sense, but to put ores, yes. Space objects such as asteroids and moons for an example, are rich with natural resources like stone, iron, silicon, silver etc. Some even contain so called, "hard ice", a crystallized form of CO2 which was previously liquid. We all agree that space mines shouldn't contain all the ores normal mines do, but a rather little adjustment should be made before creating such mines.
    There would to much of those space deco items. They would be as abondant as dirt.
    I also wouldn't agree on this point. I don't really understand why do you compare decorative blocks with dirt. If I had compared the decor with something then it would surely be other decorative blocks mines contain. E.g. Alien stalagmites would replace trees, space rock decorations would replace bushes, alien plants would replace flowers etc.
  • make it so you can only visit space mines for 20 minutes then you are kicked out for 4 hours
  • xX_ThundahxX_Thundah Member
    edited May 2020
    bump

everytime carlos is active he's afk :(
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    why this is in the suggestions category..?
  • o wait lemme move lmao
  • bump recycles.