Kweberno's Event

So, I have a suggestion, and i know lots of qbees will agree with me (tell me in the comments if you do). Ok, so I don't really like the new concept of mining, i think it's more of a waste of time, mined 2000 blocks all i got is 2 computers and 1 battery... i think it was easier to get the mashes before. So in addition, i want to say that it may be better if we get only the parts from mining, like one of the mods said, only the parts of the computer could be seen with the glitch, and the mashes like before because anyways we couldn't see them. Who agrees?

Comments

• Forgot to say that I also used bombs and still got no mash...
  • So, I have a suggestion, and i know lots of qbees will agree with me (tell me in the comments if you do). Ok, so I don't really like the new concept of mining, i think it's more of a waste of time, mined 2000 blocks all i got is 2 computers and 1 battery... i think it was easier to get the mashes before. So in addition, i want to say that it may be better if we get only the parts from mining, like one of the mods said, only the parts of the computer could be seen with the glitch, and the mashes like before because anyways we couldn't see them. Who agrees?

Then people would cheat again. This is why it was changed.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited October 2019
    Tyndale said:

So, I have a suggestion, and i know lots of qbees will agree with me (tell me in the comments if you do). Ok, so I don't really like the new concept of mining, i think it's more of a waste of time, mined 2000 blocks all i got is 2 computers and 1 battery... i think it was easier to get the mashes before. So in addition, i want to say that it may be better if we get only the parts from mining, like one of the mods said, only the parts of the computer could be seen with the glitch, and the mashes like before because anyways we couldn't see them. Who agrees?

This screen shot is about three hours before he did the server restart that changed the event. I despawned all the pets, and told him I wasn’t going to cheat anymore. I am almost positive nobody else was cheating, and I don’t think anybody else actually knows how to cheat in the event. I told him I had no plans of cheating in it anymore, and he still changed it. So, “Then people would cheat again” seems like a false statement to me. It takes some serious dedication to cheat in it.

Edit: Yes, he did ban me. I was planning on just letting the pets sit in my storage for personal use, and wasn’t going to sell them. Which is why I just despawned them all instead of giving away 250+ mutant pets.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    since it has been changed anyways, care to tell me how people managed to cheat?
    'Dragon' said:

Tyndale said:

This screen shot is about three hours before he did the server restart that changed the event. I despawned all the pets, and told him I wasn’t going to cheat anymore. I am almost positive nobody else was cheating, and I don’t think anybody else actually knows how to cheat in the event. I told him I had no plans of cheating in it anymore, and he still changed it. So, “Then people would cheat again” seems like a false statement to me. It takes some serious dedication to cheat in it.

Edit: Yes, he did ban me. I was planning on just letting the pets sit in my storage for personal use, and wasn’t going to sell them. Which is why I just despawned them all instead of giving away 250+ mutant pets.
  • since it has been changed anyways, care to tell me how people managed to cheat?

'Dragon' said:

Tyndale said:

It could be modded to use for other things.. so I’m just going to keep that between me and Kewberth.
  • Oh I didn't know it was you
    He said "People were cheating" so I assumed a bunch of people were going into the files and erasing the texture of blocks around the mashes or some other way
  • Tyndale said:

Oh I didn't know it was you
    He said "People were cheating" so I assumed a bunch of people were going into the files and erasing the texture of blocks around the mashes or some other way

They have it set up in a way that placed blocks sides only render if they are exposed. So any blocks under the ground don’t render. Meaning, if you just remove the textures, you have no advantage over a person doing the event without trying to cheat. Which is why I said it’s unlikely that anyone else was cheating in the event. It’s a lot more difficult then just removing the textures. I initially assumed he would of kept the event the same, since it was unlikely anyone else was going to cheat. But, I guess he was still concerned. Which obviously makes sense.