Sid's Horror Story: The Road

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
edited November 2019 in Player Events & Creations
I started this build at the beginning of October and finished it a couple of days ago, hope you all enjoy!
(I won't be Holla(ing) for this realm since that would ruin the atmosphere)

To find the realm just search up 'Sid's Horror Story: The Road' or grab a warp from my shop (Sid's Vend Shop)

Prize Update: Kew has given me some items to give away to people who complete the adventure! All you need to do is finish The Road and hit the bumper at the end for a chance to win!

- 4 top winners will be chosen randomly to receive a prize on the 31st of October OR When the bumper hits 100 people (Whichever Sooner) :)

- 6 more people from the list will also be randomly chosen to get the full contents of a Halloween Pack each.

Prizes:
- Pyramid Head
- Web Wings
- Skeletal Wings
- Skull Balloon
- 6 Halloween Packs

Winners!

[ALL PRIZES CLAIMED]

Skull Balloon - @Mehhdow [Claimed]
Pyramid Head - @Naegi Kun [Claimed]
Web Wings - @Bonari [Claimed]
Skeletal Wings - @Marshmellos [Claimed]
6 Halloween Packs: [Claimed]
@-JZ- [Claimed]
@Stevenlol [Claimed]
@DsBerrypaw [Claimed]
@qbee vampire [Claimed]
@Felion BloodFallen [Claimed]
@weird flex, but ok [Claimed]

Please contact me with a place to leave your prize :)!

(I will be buying the 6 packs now and keeping them in individual chests, just in case the pack leaves the store)

(Unclaimed prizes will be given randomly to another entree after a prolonged time)

Comments

• prizes?
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

prizes?

If there were, I wouldn't say so :)
    I want people to play my maps for fun and I just don't want people to run through full speed; skipping everything in the hope of a prize. Why not check it out anyway? :D
  • Siddd, you always have the best adventures! Look forward to trying this one out! :)
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited October 2019
  • Me and a friend tried this and gave up on the foam, I hate phantom foam in parkour, im sorry. Also add a no cars block
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This is a really fantastic build. Worth the effort to go through it! It's really really good.
    edited October 2019
    Prize Update: Kew has given me some items to give away to people who complete the adventure! All you need to do is finish The Road and hit the bumper at the end for a chance to win!

- 4 top winners will be chosen randomly to receive a prize on the 31st of October OR When the bumper hits 100 people (Whichever Sooner) :)

- 6 more people from the list will also be randomly chosen to get the full contents of a Halloween Pack each.

Prizes:
    - Pyramid Head
    - Web Wings
    - Skeletal Wings
    - Skull Balloon
    - 6 Halloween Packs
  • I have no words to describe this fun adventure!
    I had a lot of fun!
    Although i am mad the clown tricked me everytime i tried to give him a hug ;)
    edited October 2019

I have no words to describe this fun adventure!
    I had a lot of fun!

Although i am mad the clown tricked me everytime i tried to give him a hug ;)
    Hehe, sometimes clowns need hugs too! I find that persistence can sometimes be rewarding.
    JuIius said:

Me and a friend tried this and gave up on the foam, I hate phantom foam in parkour, im sorry. Also add a no cars block

Sorry, I missed this comment; My map actually doesn't really contain a parkour believe it or not! Though it may seem like it at first (it DOES contain a bit of jumping at the end of that section to be fair) The phantom foam is not there to troll you! The signs point the correct way :) (or not as the case may be)

I am not a fan of parkour, and I also avoid phantom foamed parkour maps for sure, I am sorry this seemed like the case with mine!
  • So you're saying we were going the wrong way? Lol
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You totally were...
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited October 2019
    Omg tysm for anubis mask !!!!!!
    That clown makin me rofl
    All i want to say is .....kill that damn bear !

• Siddd said:

prizes?

If there were, I wouldn't say so :)
    I want people to play my maps for fun and I just don't want people to run through full speed; skipping everything in the hope of a prize. Why not check it out anyway? :D
    not trying to be greedy, just wondering. Also, I sent that message before the prizes were shown, so... whoops XD

That clown makin me rofl

Well done on getting it! The poor bear means no harm D: (mostly)

not trying to be greedy, just wondering. Also, I sent that message before the prizes were shown, so... whoops XD

I know you weren't, no worries! :)
  • Siddd said:

That clown makin me rofl

Well done on getting it! The poor bear means no harm D: (mostly)

I know you weren't, no worries! :)
    I know the next horror story sksksksks
  • Thanks Sid For the awesome event, it got me some goosebumps e.e

Thanks Sid For the awesome event, it got me some goosebumps e.e

You are very welcome! I had great fun building it, almost got a pet from level 0 - 50 as well whilst doing it :D

An unrelated note: I left a hint somewhere on this thread, a hint that may or may not take you to a room that may or may not be hidden. Just in case you may or may not understand I will leave another hint that the colour orange may or may not be more lucky than the colour blue...
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited October 2019
    Nice, as an Egypt fan(Yes Im actually is xD but noone knows) i would like to play it even no prizes, i love puzzles

Edit : Gotta do it after my tuition
  • Siddd said:

Thanks Sid For the awesome event, it got me some goosebumps e.e

An unrelated note: I left a hint somewhere on this thread, a hint that may or may not take you to a room that may or may not be hidden. Just in case you may or may not understand I will leave another hint that the colour orange may or may not be more lucky than the colour blue...
    ;)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2019
    As a fan of all of Sid's halloween maps I can promise people this will be a lot of fun and I can't wait to test it out! Would suggest you try a raft related horror Sid but we both know the horrors a raft at sea can bring you me and Gdog! See you all on the road..

As a fan of all of Sid's halloween maps I can promise people this will be a lot of fun and I can't wait to test it out! Would suggest you try a raft related horror Sid but we both know the horrors a raft at sea can bring you me and Gdog! See you all on the road..

Woo! Glad you're trying it out Space, hope you like it :D

A raft build is actually not such a bad idea... haha
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Siddd said:

Woo! Glad you're trying it out Space, hope you like it :D

A raft build is actually not such a bad idea... haha
    It is if we build the raft XD
    What were the names of your previous Halloween maps Siddd?

What were the names of your previous Halloween maps Siddd?

The 2 other spooky maps I finished were Sid's Horror Story: The Well and Sid's Horror Story: Mars (There was a couple of others I started working on but never finished)
  • That ending is legit
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Great job Siddd! That was a lot of fun! Not too hard but not too easy. I may or may not have understood your hint that you may or may not have left. I'll be checking out the other two you mentioned over the weekend.
  • I have just finished the adventure! I had a lot of fun but above all I loved the setting you managed to create.
    Congratulations!
    Thanks to your hints I also found the bonus room :)

Great job Siddd! That was a lot of fun! Not too hard but not too easy. I may or may not have understood your hint that you may or may not have left. I'll be checking out the other two you mentioned over the weekend.

A balance between easy and some challenge is what I go for :) I am glad you found it fun! :D
    Incense said:

I have just finished the adventure! I had a lot of fun but above all I loved the setting you managed to create.
    Congratulations!
    Thanks to your hints I also found the bonus room :)

Good job! Not many people have found it :D
  • This was so fun
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2019
    Excellent as usual! I loved the Mars Adventure, and this one was amazing also! Thanks for all the hard work to put it together. Thanks to Whim and Snowy for helping me get through the pixel maze portion too...

ETA: And thanks for the homage to Dr. Who! Brilliant!! :)