The Mines

We all lost connection and when got back in the game there were no parts of the "computer" or monster mashes. Did admins remove it or is just a bug?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It works differently now. They pop out when you mine like cubits. There were some problems with people cheating so we changed it.
  • Sir. PortoSir. Porto Member
    edited October 2019

It works differently now. They pop out when you mine like cubits. There were some problems with people cheating so we changed it.

u sure they pop out when you mine? I mined a lot and nothing new happened
    edit: never mind just something popped out after I sent this
    edit 2: is it supposed to be like 500-600 blocks or am I just unlucky?
  • It works differently now. They pop out when you mine like cubits. There were some problems with people cheating so we changed it.

u sure they pop out when you mine? I mined a lot and nothing new happened
    edit: never mind just something popped out after I sent this
    edit 2: is it supposed to be like 500-600 blocks or am I just unlucky?

same, i broke like 1k+ blocks, only got 2 kewberno items ;-;
  • It works differently now. They pop out when you mine like cubits. There were some problems with people cheating so we changed it.

So basically we have to mine an entire mine just to find a monster mash? Or am I wrong.
  • Eerie said:

So basically we have to mine an entire mine just to find a monster mash? Or am I wrong.
    nah if you mine the whole mine you’d get around 180 blocks according to getting one every 500 mined blocks
  • I'm averaging a mash block or machine component about every 100-200 blocks mined. Sometimes there are dry spells where it takes up to about 400-500 blocks mined before seeing something drop. But after a dry spell, I've had a couple mash blocks drop within 50 or less of each other, so it averages out.

I have to say this is much easier to get mash blocks than the other way, so I'm very grateful for the change. Found none yesterday. Did some resource mining today and got 6 (along with extra machine components). I do miss the 'discovery' aspect of how it was before, but I appreciate being able to gather resources, while getting the mash blocks now.
  • b3achy said:

I'm averaging a mash block or machine component about every 100-200 blocks mined. Sometimes there are dry spells where it takes up to about 400-500 blocks mined before seeing something drop. But after a dry spell, I've had a couple mash blocks drop within 50 or less of each other, so it averages out.

I have to say this is much easier to get mash blocks than the other way, so I'm very grateful for the change. Found none yesterday. Did some resource mining today and got 6 (along with extra machine components). I do miss the 'discovery' aspect of how it was before, but I appreciate being able to gather resources, while getting the mash blocks now.

well i think it was way easier to find them in the tropical mines, i found 6 in 30 mins, without cheating :/
  • b3achy said:

I'm averaging a mash block or machine component about every 100-200 blocks mined. Sometimes there are dry spells where it takes up to about 400-500 blocks mined before seeing something drop. But after a dry spell, I've had a couple mash blocks drop within 50 or less of each other, so it averages out.

well i think it was way easier to find them in the tropical mines, i found 6 in 30 mins, without cheating :/
    It's faster if you use bombs. Even if you buy bombs from the cubit store, the mashes sells for so much that you will get your cubits back. I suggest going to desert mines and placing bombs 2 blocks under the ground in patterns across the realm. I found 15 mashes this way earlier
  • Tyndale said:

b3achy said:

It's faster if you use bombs. Even if you buy bombs from the cubit store, the mashes sells for so much that you will get your cubits back. I suggest going to desert mines and placing bombs 2 blocks under the ground in patterns across the realm. I found 15 mashes this way earlier
    wow nice, thx for telling me, btw servers offline?
  • Tyndale said:

b3achy said:

i just used 70 bombs and got NOTHING
  • cubits+dehy cubes+equipments hmm
  • I mined like 2k blocks, 2kewberno device , 1k for each device/mash my god..kewb should increase rate little
  • Kewberth i have a sugestion, only the parts could be seen underground so what if we can get them from mining and mashes to find them as before?I think it's fair because anyways we couldn't see the mashes with the glitch.