WHERE ARE THE NEW PETS??

Are the pets in pack or no???

Comments

• The game is now stuck on finding server..

right
  • They might be part of the event.

same... I literally played 15 mins then I got lost connection. Now its stuck on finding server lol? @SirKewberth whats happening?
  • Or maybe they had some troubles on adding items and thry are fixing it now..
  • Before we cant login cc , there is no new pack in my store
  • Come on let me log in I wanna play
  • -Alvin- said:

Before we cant login cc , there is no new pack in my store

I saw just one pack on the store that costed 1250c. That's weird. There were pets missing. And there weren't any other pack like the ghost catcher one.
  • Still stuck on finding server
  • -Alvin- said:

I saw just one pack on the store that costed 1250c. That's weird. There were pets missing. And there weren't any other pack like the ghost catcher one.
    Pets are not in the pack guys. Also there are no trick or treat or plasm events. We have to discover the new event...
  • By Smiley said:

-Alvin- said:

Pets are not in the pack guys. Also there are no trick or treat or plasm events. We have to discover the new event...
    Pets probably related to event
  • By Smiley said:

-Alvin- said:

So you tell me that we have to figure out something about which we have to clue???
    Great...thats what i wanted...