Trusted Players / Close "Friends" in game? You hang out with?

Who are your trusted players? Or close ones? Or you hangout with?

Comments

• HellesHelles Member
    This is a top secret information for me that i can't share :P
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited May 2016
    Lols, anyone that knows me i'm sure knows by now who my crowd is. Cause if we're logged in at the same time, we tend to be found together....
    Love to my homies!! You know who you are
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited May 2016
    Umm, James Frostmourne (Trusted, Bff, the person I hang out the most and Co-Owner of our shop), *Hephaestus* (Trusted, Bff, the person I hang out sometimes and Co-Owner of our shop), Jaquina (Bff and the person I hang out sometimes). Of course, you all are my friends, even though we have not yet met in-game, you still are my friends c:

Sad that none of them has logged into the forums yet :c
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I don't have anyone trusted but I have close friends :3, basically HPA members I hang out with alot. But I usually give them the ability to break and build in my realm when necessary.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    I Trust All What I Have With @icelight313 @Food 87 @Scarlet.Raya
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    well gotta say i can only trust my beutiful sister, @Shafaska :)
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    @TheDJDude12 ma boi
  • Someone already made a post similar to this one I believe
  • edited May 2016
    I can only trust my self sometimes XD But I've got friends in games too
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    edited May 2016
    im not playing cc much but when i do, @The%20007 & @The%20Death%20Reaper are da baes.
    (cant forget @007%20Awesome%20007 )
  • MrEd said:
    @MrEd ma boi ( BOI UR BDAY IS IN 4 DAYS )

• *Ram**Ram* Member

Lols, anyone that knows me i'm sure knows by now who my crowd is. Cause if we're logged in at the same time, we tend to be found together....
    Love to my homies!! You know who you are

Haha its me I guess :p

@xMaryMoonx
    @xNexy
    @bryguy881

My true trustable friends :D
  • Well for me it's @stacyplays101 (such a doll :D ) @digimonpro40 (so rich BOI D:) @chris22 and lastly @kittykat111 NONE OF THEM HAVE LOGGED INTO FORUMS YET THOUGH D;
  • Well, I don't have any trusted person ATM, but I had some back then, they're, Normany (Shisha), The_legendsPBS, Kayo-chin, The_most_wanted, Cyberlia, Ichaival, AWANG, etc...
  • everyone in the game freind of mine dont matters if he added to me or not everyone who plays cc if my true freinds btw not everyone is trustable :P
  • LimitedLimited Member
    How many of u would give a Krampuss back to a random player that miss dropped it in your realm? Trust... Just be a nice player..
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2016
    What MaryMoon said :3
    The people I hangout with most of the time, and I tp to the moment I'm online XD

I'm too scared to list them because I'm afraid of accidentally missing one of them and that would be great injustice. Still trying, in no particular order:

Lucaaa795, 007 Awesome 007 a.k.a. Nevarwel, The Death Reaper, Gao Gosi, Swissy, Bess a.k.a. xMaryMoonx, xNexy, Wurfino, Insane a.k.a. hailmetal, Cupcake Jaz, Firequeen and the others whom I may have forgotten to mention :s
  • What MaryMoon said :3
    The people I hangout with most of the time, and I tp to the moment I'm online XD

I'm too scared to list them because I'm afraid of accidentally missing one of them and that would be great injustice. Still trying, in no particular order:

Lucaaa795, 007 Awesome 007 a.k.a. Nevarwel, The Death Reaper, Gao Gosi, Swissy, Bess a.k.a. xMaryMoonx, xNexy, Wurfino, Insane a.k.a. hailmetal, Cupcake Jaz, Firequeen and the others whom I may have forgotten to mention :s

thank u much wolf
    hear that from u means a lot to me
    and even we meet us rare seems the last time

i very happy and proud u didnt forget me

THX a lot Wolf
    u always always welcome <3