New Halloween Items Spoiler

13»

Comments

• -Alvin- said:

-Alvin- said:

I'm thinking the 3 new undead pet (dog, meemew, hopper) will replace hopper, doog and meemew in store for the halloween update and remove after halloween, anyone else with me?

Nah if they're 50k each in CC store , remove after Halloween then they all raise to outrageous price :l like your ostrich is 100k now :/

and
    -Alvin- said:

If "Spookyzilla" or any zillas exist, then GG next 2weeks i have exam and how do I catch him :(

Kao wan liao :P ke neng chong kao ;v; wo pc broke liao rip deng si

yerrr wo yao kao liao ;-;

Let me tell you what I think will happen:
    -we will have a normal pack with all the things we thing that will be added
    -in that pack will be all kewberno's equipment and we will need to collect all of them and with it we will craft somehow that pets(maybe we will need to transform one normal pet in one mutated)
    -im not sure about that spoozzilla though...I hope it will be a thing

The kewberno stuffs sound like a new event, but I wanna ask is ToT event returning?
    Good question... hm
  • My assumption is that kewberno's equipment might be some sort of a crafting station that will be used to recieve new pets. Something like last year's candy hunt, except this time, we'll need to collect new ingredients and craft these pets in the crafting stations.
  • Im just gonna leave this here=)))))
  • -Alvin- said:

I'm thinking the 3 new undead pet (dog, meemew, hopper) will replace hopper, doog and meemew in store for the halloween update and remove after halloween, anyone else with me?

I sure hope it doesnt replace it
  • By Smiley said:

Im just gonna leave this here=)))))

Oh no... I missed that >:o
  • Idk if that has already been said (too much no idea stuff) but the 'idk' things are the spider pet sprites
  • DaFrenchy said:

Idk if that has already been said (too much no idea stuff) but the 'idk' things are the spider pet sprites

Oh ok I'm still new to the files so :p
  • Where did y'all get the updates o-o
    I haven't received one yet o-o
  • ExCelsius said:

Where did y'all get the updates o-o

Oh it isn't out yet I'm just looking through the game files on pc
  • GoId said:

ExCelsius said:

Gold add me on Discord: DoodleDog#1289
    Or just rank me up in the clan cuz everyone said that you had to rank people up, not the other leaders. I have been in the clan for a while.
  • DoodleDog said:

GoId said:

ExCelsius said:

Gold add me on Discord: DoodleDog#1289
    Or just rank me up in the clan cuz everyone said that you had to rank people up, not the other leaders. I have been in the clan for a while.
    This might have been better as a dm, but ok