SomeThing New!

Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
edited October 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I joined cubic castles about last fall 2018 and this will be my first Halloween. When I joined I wanted to know as much as I could about the game, so I looked at all the items on wiki and stuff. I remember looking at the items and think that they where so cool. Looking back at the old Halloween items and the new ones, I see a style in the way cc items are made but the new and the old items have a big difference. The old has the cc style while the new ones just look like you look at the stuff in real life or what's already in the game and modify it and call it a new item, but I think that's not how cc items are. Look at the headless, the ghost costume, and the black cat, wow look at those items they're so cool, then look at the new ones, there's a big difference and I was thinking that the people who made the old items knew what they where doing, but the new items. I think they lost there touch, so I was thinking. Who knows better about what items should look like, what parkour needs to be like, and through and through what cc should be like, then the Qbees of Cubic Castles. So.... Why not hire them? some of these Qbees have such great talents. Look at V he is great at Programming. Look at JackFury. boy can he draw! Look at Honey Bomb. The items he comes up with, They could help make the items, make the events. You could pay them cubits and more people will play and the more people who play the more You SirKewberth will earn. So I think we should try.... Try "Something New!"

64% Pixel pip and 36% Sir Beckley.
We thank you for listening to are opinion.
2019 Oct. 11th

Comments

• 64+46=110 but ok
  • Ok so basically what you are saying is that cc staff should give priority to a handful of qbees based on their drawings and ideas. I don't see that as fair considering there are a lot of people giving ideas and a lot of exceptional drawers. The suggestions section of the forum has always been a place for people to post ideas that the developers are FREE to use as they see fit while still taking into account popularity. CC staff would literally have to reward everyone whose ideas get implemented and that could make the people who took time to come up with their own ideas feel discouraged. Let alone anyone who previously had an idea of theirs used in CC. Admins like Whim and Grace don't receive any kind of "payment" for their help. Like their positions; suggestions and ideas are voluntary. In my opinion; as someone who has been playing CC since the beginning, the items and progression of the game is on point. The new items and coming halloween items are just as they were meant to be, different and new wearables. Just because you don't necessarily like the newer items doesn't mean that developers are losing touch or that they need help in doing a job they have been excelling at for years, which the steady flow of new players would suggest.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited October 2019
    Suggestions on forums are enough. They don’t have to hire players when they can just listen to or look at every player’s suggestion for free. They can also get people’s opinions on the suggestions peeps made.
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited October 2019
    I know guys kewbirth doesn't have to pay anyone I was just suggesting that we try something different and I'm not saying that the items aren't great. but there just the same items in different forms, like the new UMB it just looks like they got the pumpkin balloon and modified it into an umbrella. If you look at the pumpkin head, the pumpkin balloon, and the pumpkin backpack there's a big difference. Face on the backpack is nothing like the face on the pumpkin head, it's even a different shade of orange but the balloon and the new umbrella are the same face and the same shade, but just in a different shape. I'm not saying that the people who design the items aren't doing there job, well the are. I'm just saying why can't the Qbees help them out. Look at the dragon wings and the skeleton wings there the same thing but no skin. The SLYME costume is nothing like any other item, it's unique. Same for the ghost costume, the headless, and the sub vamp there their own sepret and unique item. I think that they could just use some help. The Qbees don't need to completely take over the job of making the items but they can help.
  • I know guys kewbirth doesn't have to pay anyone I was just suggesting that we try something different and I'm not saying that the items aren't great. but there just the same items in different forms, like the new UMB it just looks like they got the pumpkin balloon and modified it into an umbrella. If you look at the pumpkin head, the pumpkin balloon, and the pumpkin backpack there's a big difference. Face on the backpack is nothing like the face on the pumpkin head, it's even a different shade of orange but the balloon and the new umbrella are the same face and the same shade, but just in a different shape. I'm not saying that the people who design the items aren't doing there job, well the are. I'm just saying why can't the Qbees help them out. Look at the dragon wings and the skeleton wings there the same thing but no skin. The SLYME costume is nothing like any other item, it's unique. Same for the ghost costume, the headless, and the sub vamp there their own sepret and unique item. I think that they could just use some help. The Qbees don't need to completely take over the job of making the items but they can help.

For holiday items it would only make sense that after 5 or so years the items would start to look similar but that doesn't mean they arn't unique in that no 2 items are the same. I honestly don't even understand what issue you could possibly have over the similarity of the dragon wings and skeleton wings. Nearly ever single wing in this game is based off of the shape or structure of another wing. For example; Bat wings are just imp wings recolored, Black angel wings are just different colored angel wings, Silver wings are gold wings...my point being you shouldn't have issues with something being a recolor of something else or something having the same color but different shape unless you are ready to take issues with half the items in the game. It's ok if you arn't super thrilled on this coming Halloween pack but that doesn't mean it's an reflection of poor quality or time spent.
  • I know guys kewbirth doesn't have to pay anyone I was just suggesting that we try something different and I'm not saying that the items aren't great. but there just the same items in different forms, like the new UMB it just looks like they got the pumpkin balloon and modified it into an umbrella. If you look at the pumpkin head, the pumpkin balloon, and the pumpkin backpack there's a big difference. Face on the backpack is nothing like the face on the pumpkin head, it's even a different shade of orange but the balloon and the new umbrella are the same face and the same shade, but just in a different shape. I'm not saying that the people who design the items aren't doing there job, well the are. I'm just saying why can't the Qbees help them out. Look at the dragon wings and the skeleton wings there the same thing but no skin. The SLYME costume is nothing like any other item, it's unique. Same for the ghost costume, the headless, and the sub vamp there their own sepret and unique item. I think that they could just use some help. The Qbees don't need to completely take over the job of making the items but they can help.

But similar lookin’ items makes a cool set. Not all items HAVE to be different from the other items. :<
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited October 2019
    You know what guys......your right I'm sorry about what I posted it was not fair of me to criticize how the items are made or how the game is run please accept my apologies I don't know what I was thinking sorry guys and sorry SirKewberth if it's ok I will delete this discussion only if you guys want me to and I can't believe they are still keeping the game alive and it's been 5 years! They clearly know what their doing