Make the Ranger's Compass permanent?

JuIiusJuIius Member
So, it turns out when you host an event that requires a compass, almost no players seem to even have them.
It doesn't make any sense why it was a limited edition item anyway, as it is very useful. I would suggest bringing it to the cubit store for 500c or something or make it craftable.
@SirKewberth

Comments

• >CHAMPION<>CHAMPION< Member
    4.00 Karma
    +1
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    51.70 Karma
    while we're at it throw in the farmer's almanac too
    turn them into cosumables that you can apply to your character, once applied you can then choose to disable/enable them in your profile just like what they did with patron swirls
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    17.90 Karma
    The farmers almanac is in the cubit store in the farming section.

I love the compass. It's really helpful in building and I'm sure if more people had one it would open a new theme for player made events. It really should be a basic item in the store.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    100.90 Karma
    Maybe bring back old summer item (one per day one) the 15 items in pack and just 1.5k you get one of them (so these 15 items won't raise to expensive)
    edited October 9 100.90 Karma

Maybe bring back old summer item (one per day one) the 15 items in pack and just 1.5k you get one of them (so these 15 items won't raise to expensive)

Oh well forgot to mention it's camp themed not summer themed so it won't be seasonal pack but they stay permanent in CC store
    I say 1.5k for the pack cuz just like last year price (If 500c the one who bought a lot for 1.5k each will rage)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.95 Karma

Oh well forgot to mention it's camp themed not summer themed so it won't be seasonal pack but they stay permanent in CC store
    I say 1.5k for the pack cuz just like last year price (If 500c the one who bought a lot for 1.5k each will rage)
    If I had bought 50k compasses for 1.5k and kew brought them back for 500c I wouldn't care. They are a great addition to the game, and half the players don't even know what the compass is.
    JuIius said:

If I had bought 50k compasses for 1.5k and kew brought them back for 500c I wouldn't care. They are a great addition to the game, and half the players don't even know what the compass is.
    1.5k for camp pack standard . Once you get one of those 15 items even tho last year they were both 1.5k
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited October 9 51.70 Karma

The farmers almanac is in the cubit store in the farming section.

I love the compass. It's really helpful in building and I'm sure if more people had one it would open a new theme for player made events. It really should be a basic item in the store.

I know it's available in the store, I just don't like that I need to have them in my inventory for their feature to work. it would have been fine if I can put it anywhere in my inventory, but no, it has to be in the first row or it won't work. the idea is to just apply them to the character so that you can toggle it in the profile whenever you like and not have it take space in your invetory.

JuIius said:

1.5k for camp pack standard . Once you get one of those 15 items even tho last year they were both 1.5k
    My bad , there're total 20 items but the camp pack still worth to be in theme section . 1.5k you can have chance to get them all , not only the compass . Builders'll need other items
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 9 50.45 Karma
    +100

I so would love to have the compass as a permanent item in the store. It is very useful for building, when mining in groups (to tell someone where a lode is for someone looking for specific ores), easter egg hunt (I used it to search in a pattern in the mines). I'd love to have events where people had to go to specific coordinates to do/read something - like a multi-stage treasure hunt.

The other summer items I'd like to see in a recurring summer pack, like all the items for other holidays. Sad that bathing suits are selling for outrageous prices now, as well as the camping items. I really don't care if there are new summer items every year, but it would be nice to be able to get these items again somehow (especially the campfire, the grill, the cooler, tents, beach umbrellas, bathing suits, sandcastle blocks).
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    14.05 Karma
    Add level 70 and make it a perk? ;)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.95 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

Add level 70 and make it a perk? ;)

That still wouldn't fix the problem of half the game not even knowing what a compass is
  • SidddSiddd UKGame Moderator
    36.95 Karma
    I don't think they should make the ranger compass perma, they should just add a basic compass that is craftable.
    100.90 Karma
    Siddd said:

I don't think they should make the ranger compass perma, they should just add a basic compass that is craftable.

If it can function +1 but shouldn't prettier than camp one
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    14.05 Karma

Siddd said:

If it can function +1 but shouldn't prettier than camp one
    On/off perk.
  • maxreinmaxrein Member
    5.80 Karma
    have not use it even once :3
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.95 Karma
    Siddd said:

I really like this suggestion, but they should make the ranger's compass have some extra features to make it worth more. The Ranger's compass should keep the ability to show which direction you're facing, and the craftable one just says your coordinates.
  • C W NC W N Member
    16.20 Karma
    what does compass even do
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth FamiliarMember, Familiar
    24.95 KarmaFamiliar

Exactly. Maybe show cordinates? I mean it's CC, anything can happen.
  • 24.70 Karma

Noob
  • Cat amp sCat amp s FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.80 KarmaFamiliar
    1+ sadlyfe i gave my first one away
  • B L A N KB L A N K FamiliarMember, Familiar
    0.45 KarmaFamiliar
    I haven't heard of a compass until I saw this and as luck would have it; while realm hopping, I managed to find an adventure or puzzle realm that needed the compass >.< With that being said the compass should make a come back in some way or another.
  • AwesomesaucerAwesomesaucer Member
    1.00 Karma
    i have never even seen a compass lol. im noob and im level 31
  • maxreinmaxrein Member
    5.80 Karma
    I think the comppass cameout together with the fisherman set, i forgot that update , and compass is 20-40k i think? if im not mistakin
  • ExCelsiusExCelsius Member
    edited October 25 5.15 Karma
    maxrein said:

I think the comppass cameout together with the fisherman set, i forgot that update , and compass is 20-40k i think? if im not mistakin

I saw one for 800c o-o
    Is it really that expensive now o-o

Also, compass came out last year, summer lots.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    50.45 Karma
    C W N said:

The compass provides you the x,y,z coordinates when you are in realms/rooms. It will also tell you the direction you are traveling. It's very handy for building. It's also very handy for mining with others if you want to tell them where a particular feature is (like a specific ore vein, gems, or cavern door). I also used it for the Easter Egg hunt so I could do pattern searching for eggs in the mines. Clearly, it'd be great for games, but unfortunately since it only came out once, the current prices are astronomical. It would be wonderful if they were available all the time in the shop.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.90 Karma
    +1