Are accelo rings acting buggy?

WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited October 2019 in General Chat
Is anyone else having problems with accelo rings? I had this same problem yesterday and thought it was just that realm but I just had the same thing is happening in Pen's. When I try to go up the accelo rings I get kicked from the realm when I hit the second or third one.

@SirKewberth

Comments

• Is anyone else having problems with accelo rings? I had this same problem yesterday and thought it was just that realm but I just had the same thing is happening in Pen's. When I try to go up the accelo rings I get kicked from the realm when I hit the second or third one.

@SirKewberth

There has always been some sort of system that automatically kicks people out of the realm if they hit too many accelos too fast. But, maybe something got changing recently by mistake that made it kick people out of the realm more frequently.
  • This happens to me on one of my computers, but it doesn't on the other one, so ig it has something p do with the device
  • Is anyone else having problems with accelo rings? I had this same problem yesterday and thought it was just that realm but I just had the same thing is happening in Pen's. When I try to go up the accelo rings I get kicked from the realm when I hit the second or third one.

@SirKewberth

yes, but only with the steam cc beta version
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2019
    GoId said:

This happens to me on one of my computers, but it doesn't on the other one, so ig it has something p do with the device

I've used them to go to the second floor in Pen's just about every day for the past 9 months and I've never had it happen until yesterday. Haven't changed anything about my laptop so I'm pretty sure it's not that.
    Biti said:

Is anyone else having problems with accelo rings? I had this same problem yesterday and thought it was just that realm but I just had the same thing is happening in Pen's. When I try to go up the accelo rings I get kicked from the realm when I hit the second or third one.

@SirKewberth

I'm not on the beta, I haven't set that up

• Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    I play both on beta and normal version and no problem is occurring with accelorings with me
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited October 2019
    Biti said:

@SirKewberth

The beta was rolled over to the live server already.
  • julius has been having them
  • PixiePixie Pixie HollowMember
    There is indeed a bug with the rings that has only occurred in the last several months. It is true that with hor rings they would kick you if placed to close together but the vert rings were much less sensitive to the matter. Now it doesn't matter how far the vert rings are placed, there is still a high chance to kick making the vert rings nearly useless. This needs to be fixed and looked into.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Biti said:

@SirKewberth

thats not the point
  • Biti said:

'Dragon' said:

Biti said:

@SirKewberth

thats not the point
    What do you mean? The beta has been rolled over to the live server, meaning it’s the entire steam version, not just the beta steam version.
  • when the screen is flashing too fast ,it will remove you in the realm
  • maxrein said:

when the screen is flashing too fast ,it will remove you in the realm

There is a "safety feature" that prevents you from using accello rings in front of doors, which seems to be broken right now.
  • fun
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I have the same problem.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    usually had that problem in the past if the realm became a bit laggy
  • Have the same problem but well.. i used Ladder and kicked myself out of my realm, i chuckled even though i got myself kicked out
  • IncenseIncense Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm glad I found this discussion. Only in the last two or three days I am having the same problem Whim said. At the moment I solve it by closing the game (not simply quitting) and running It again. Never had problems with accelorings before these few days. Also I noticed they stop working at some point, randomly.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited October 2019
    Happened to me in glader labyrinth , kick me just stomp once accerlo ring x.x
  • LukeKing12LukeKing12 Member
    edited October 2019

@SirKewberth

I remember (a long time ago) before the "kick fix" when u use the accellero whit speed hack (like cheat engine or something like that) the accellero explode and u get the aroud item. (Sorry for my LONDON)

This discussion has been closed.