I know its too late
    Bye
    Also I miss imperial-storm
    Anguishire
    Graceful thunder
    Liberated
    And
    Lucaaa idk numbers

imperial comes on and off, i saw lucaa in game a couple days ago (he was banned), also grace still plays, and liberated was on a few days ago
    You probably saw the guy *Liberated* , not me.
  • Liberated said:

I miss myself.
    I don't play
    Last time I played
    Was a year ago
    Cubic castles has changef
    And so have i
    Farewell
    I know its too late
    Bye
    Anguishire
    Graceful thunder
    Liberated
    And
    Lucaaa idk numbers

imperial comes on and off, i saw lucaa in game a couple days ago (he was banned), also grace still plays, and liberated was on a few days ago
    You probably saw the guy *Liberated* , not me.
    I’m dying.
  • edited October 2019
    DoodleDog said:

I miss myself.
    I don't play
    Last time I played
    Was a year ago
    And so have i
    Farewell
    I know its too late
    Bye
    Anguishire
    Graceful thunder
    Liberated
    And
    Lucaaa idk numbers

wait wait wait what
    why was lucaaa banned?
    Not banned in game, just on forums.

So, I guess I'd put @lucaaa795 in the first place, but since we see each other in game, he isn't going to be on the list.
    Also halfofwatermelon. He was probably my first trustworthy friend who helped out a lot in the start. Still waiting the day he'd come back.
    After halfofwatermelon, I'd say I miss Nevarwel aka @Motivation the most. I spent a lot of time hanging out with him and every time we did hang out it was epic.
    @Tumbleweed too.. >:( Get in the game!
  • DoodleDog said:

I miss myself.
    I don't play
    Last time I played
    Was a year ago
    And so have i
    Farewell
    I know its too late
    Bye
    Anguishire
    Graceful thunder
    Liberated
    And
    Lucaaa idk numbers

wait wait wait what
    why was lucaaa banned?
    Not banned in game, just on forums.

So, I guess I'd put @lucaaa795 in the first place, but since we see each other in game, he isn't going to be on the list.
    Also halfofwatermelon. He was probably my first trustworthy friend who helped out a lot in the start. Still waiting the day he'd come back.
    After halfofwatermelon, I'd say I miss Nevarwel aka @Motivation the most. I spent a lot of time hanging out with him and every time we did hang out it was epic.
    @Tumbleweed too.. >:( Get in the game!
    How dare you mention me here >:( I will return don't you dare worry!!! I shall get online as soon as I update my computer....
  • I miss myself
  • cat amp s said:

I miss myself

i-i can’t- x’D
  • I miss LateCom
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    edited November 2019
    i miss zilla16.
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    edited November 2019
    rEmOVeD bY mE
  • Awww
  • dr. cardiologist - he was a fine lad
    eloquence - rip timezones
    bonbon
    gollum
    basically anyone i met during my timeline who gave me alot of nostalgia im not good at remembering names
    i had this friend i forgot his name but we did some good stuff like baiting a hundred people into falling out of the world
    i miss the old me who didn't have to get into so many fights and walked off the weight of the world like it was nothing
  • I miss everyone. I have been in the game for so long. Since 05/16/2019. So many friends I have made and they have stopped playing over the years.
  • Eerie said:

*Cupcakebunny* ya, I said it XD

Begone, demon.
  • Pixel pip'Pixel pip' Member
    edited December 2019
    I miss LateCom & chief solo
  • Miss you old close friends Cromus, Michelle 13 and Doom 265836!
    I miss you best friend Capt. Shobie Abs!
    also I miss you Valyreena long time no see
  • edited December 2019

Miss you old close friends Cromus, Michelle 13 and Doom 265836!

I really miss everybody who has left. So many amazing, talented people. I miss Gollum and Professional Killer and Ed. Awesome people like that.

Also, Rhenz. I believe Valy is active sometimes, so you may get to see her once again.
  • Awais.7 lol
  • Miss you old close friends Cromus, Michelle 13 and Doom 265836!

I really miss everybody who has left. So many amazing, talented people. I miss Gollum and Professional Killer and Ed. Awesome people like that.

Also, Rhenz. I believe Valy is active sometimes, so you may get to see her once again.
    owemji! yay! <3
  • Wohooooo! I just miss myself and I xd
  • Jedee said:

Wohooooo! I just miss myself and I xd

I miss Ao when its still in the peak! and how dare u jedee u ddnt miss me!? xD jk
  • C0okie M0nster, I've built so much with her, and we helped each other for a while, we've worked together. But it's been a while now.....
  • And Yoniel, he had 3 accounts.... None have been active in the past 3 years...........
  • I miss.. well I miss just about everyone. I've been awfully inactive and all my good friends are gone. The forums are virtually the only way I access CC now. Just haven't been feeling like Cubic Castles for ages.

Well now I feel sad.
  • Purpreen26

its been months since i saw her online, she's fun to hang around with
  • Destroyer12345 (i think those mightve been the number) i really miss u chris its been years :') im glad I got to spend time with you though.
  • I miss Mop_Slicewalk42069 he was really great :(
  • I miss noobmaster69, he was a nice guy. He helped me out when I was a new player and we built stuff together (no homo.) He just disappeared one day. Please return noobmaster69.
  • I miss Jeter 404, Disqualified, and Shaniqua, I used to be in a friend group with them
    I also miss my friend PixiePrincess.

I always get nostalgic whenever I visit their realms.
  • I miss Chillee da Penguin :(
  • I definitely miss CubeSensei!