Small little things you'd like to be changed

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

My cows don't appears !

How many animals do you have in there? You can only have 30 in a room and that includes pets, spudbugs, slimes, ghosts and farm animals. Anything over 30 won't spawn.
    Okay lol so my idea is , no limitation for mobs . It says you can raise 15 / chicks cows pigs in a realm but exactly there's limit :/ my barn look empty and ugly now
    Just put 10 of each, then it won't look empty. They have a limit because too many can cause major lag issues.
  • - to craft more sculpties at once, it would be amazing if we could get 20 sculpties done at once
  • - to craft more sculpties at once, it would be amazing if we could get 20 sculpties done at once

or craft max but itll take much longer so we dont need to do it every 40 minutes or so
  • Change the gas mask to mask item on clothing slot
  • My cows don't appears !

How many animals do you have in there? You can only have 30 in a room and that includes pets, spudbugs, slimes, ghosts and farm animals. Anything over 30 won't spawn.
    Okay lol so my idea is , no limitation for mobs . It says you can raise 15 / chicks cows pigs in a realm but exactly there's limit :/ my barn look empty and ugly now
    Just put 10 of each, then it won't look empty. They have a limit because too many can cause major lag issues.
    Well okay I sincerely hope we can at least put 100 :0
  • Chickens lay eggs, cows give milk but our little piggies do nothing. Give our piggies a purpose! I think when the pig matures you should be able to farm them for pet sausages. 1 sausage per pig and when you farm the pig it returns to its small size and has to grow to maturity before you can harvest more pet sausages and the cycle repeats.
  • Chickens lay eggs, cows give milk but our little piggies do nothing. Give our piggies a purpose! I think when the pig matures you should be able to farm them for pet sausages. 1 sausage per pig and when you farm the pig it returns to its small size and has to grow to maturity before you can harvest more pet sausages and the cycle repeats.

The other animals are more realistic than this
  • lypo suction out some sausages
  • There’s a small issue with placing cherry blossom / autumn leaf piles in front of prize dispensers. When you try to take a prize, the message “Prize dispenser is not set up properly” appears >.<
  • I personally want bacon from the pigs. Everything is better with bacon.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited October 2019
    ExCelsius said:

Miwky said:

Option to use recubes as currency to buy store items such as packs, stamps, everything except cosmetic.

Or add more wearable/blocks that can be bought with recubes :D
    Like non-farming related stuff xd

maybe also add an npc that trades 1 cubit for 2 recubes? so people who are into farming can earn cubits. :>

• Miwky said:

ExCelsius said:

Miwky said:

Option to use recubes as currency to buy store items such as packs, stamps, everything except cosmetic.

maybe also add an npc that trades 1 cubit for 2 recubes? so people who are into farming can earn cubits. :>

Nah cubits aren't supposed to be farmable *ba-dum-tish*
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2021

GoId said:

Miwky said:

ExCelsius said:

Miwky said:

Lmao buy recubes from cubits , use recubes to earn cubits
    Nah we got people who work hard on farm , add this just makin people lazy
    how does trading recubes for cubits make us lazy? that makes no sense.

edited April 2021

Miwky said:

GoId said:

Miwky said:

ExCelsius said:

Miwky said:

Lmao buy recubes from cubits , use recubes to earn cubits
    Nah we got people who work hard on farm , add this just makin people lazy
    how does trading recubes for cubits make us lazy? that makes no sense.

You just buy recubes with cubits , you don't need to farm , if this is added nobody want to farm .

Buy recubes-> Buy farm stuff to sell for cubits=No farming needed
    What you're saying is the complete opposite of what I'm saying. I meant you get cubits by trading your recubes to the npc.

obviously buying recubes with cubits is a bad idea, why would I suggest that.

edited April 2021

sell to people for cubits

like theres any people left in this game, you know that only works if there are people buying the stuff, sad truth is there's none and I don't like selling, with so much competition out there everyone is a shop owner. I don't spend my time setting up a shop hoping someone will buy, that only works for you guys. what about us who choose not to play shop owner and want other ways of earning? my only way of income is through official art and building contests and I've been successful with it. but I've burned all those cubits to packs that is completely random and screwed me over, and if I want more I have to wait for another contest and hope for the best that I win. I have to suck it up if I want new stuff, because they have forgotten there was thing called crafting, what are we supposed to do? now we have to pay for everything. if I want blocks that never came back in packs I'd need to waste time finding someone that has and hope they sell it, God forbid that I don't have enough cubits. the other day a friend was looking for sand castle blocks and she couldn't find someone that sells. lucky for her I was online that day, like it was fate because I rarely play this game now and I just happened to have what she seeks. I gave it to her for free because why would you put a price on a thing that should have been easy to acquire. these items have become needlessly rare. all I'm asking for is another way of earning cubits so we can afford whatever you put in your store, and farming just makes sense to me.
  • Miwky said:

sell to people for cubits

like theres any people left in this game, you know that only works if there are people buying the stuff, sad truth is there's none and I don't like selling, with so much competition out there everyone is a shop owner. I don't spend my time setting up a shop hoping someone will buy, that only works for you guys. what about us who choose not to play shop owner and want other ways of earning? my only way of income is through official art and building contests and I've been successful with it. but I've burned all those cubits to packs that is completely random and screwed me over, and if I want more I have to wait for another contest and hope for the best that I win. I have to suck it up if I want new stuff, because they have forgotten there was thing called crafting, what are we supposed to do? now we have to pay for everything. if I want blocks that never came back in packs I'd need to waste time finding someone that has and hope they sell it, God forbid that I don't have enough cubits. the other day a friend was looking for sand castle blocks and she couldn't find someone that sells. lucky for her I was online that day, like it was fate because I rarely play this game now and I just happened to have what she seeks. I gave it to her for free because why would you put a price on a thing that should have been easy to acquire. these items have become needlessly rare. all I'm asking for is another way of earning cubits so we can afford whatever you put in your store, and farming just makes sense to me.
    @SirKewberth
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Farming is a good way to make cubits. I sell wheat and make a good amount of cubits from that. People buy crops so they can sell to the farmer for recubes to use for shouts and other recube items. When I had The Community Shop opened there were three or four plot owners that sold wheat and made a lot in there and that is all they sold. So there are cubits to be made from farming.
  • yeah, but also items like sand castle blocks that should be common are getting hard to find, materials for building are hard to come by, and expensive
  • Yes but also with the farming thing, you can't just throw endless money into an economy. Players buying c too much has already made everything cost a little more than it should, but adding this feature would destroy the cubic castles economy,
  • GoId said:

Yes but also with the farming thing, you can't just throw endless money into an economy. Players buying c too much has already made everything cost a little more than it should, but adding this feature would destroy the cubic castles economy,

Well im not talking about recubes to c, i agree that that is unnecessary, but I believe they should bring a pack which contains only building materials from past updates to make it easier for builders
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited October 2019

GoId said:

Yes but also with the farming thing, you can't just throw endless money into an economy. Players buying c too much has already made everything cost a little more than it should, but adding this feature would destroy the cubic castles economy,

Well im not talking about recubes to c, i agree that that is unnecessary, but I believe they should bring a pack which contains only building materials from past updates to make it easier for builders
    I was talking to mostly the commenters above you but your idea is good also

Farming is a good way to make cubits. I sell wheat and make a good amount of cubits from that. People buy crops so they can sell to the farmer for recubes to use for shouts and other recube items.

Like I said I don't play like you all do, but how things are working I'm forced to do something I dislike. whatever, I'm done I can't believe I've even thought of coming back here.

edited April 2021
    edited October 2019
    Oh my god thank you for that advice I've never thought of that before, you know what why don't you tell that to children who plays this game because it's such a great idea, to solve your every problem go buy and die.

I'm done with you all I'm done being nice not saying anything, I've been silent this whole time. 4 years have passed, nothing changed. They charge us for every f block they put out because this is a gacha game "oh they worked hard for these it's only right they-" piss off. if they really care they'd want to see people use these items. I understand they need to make money but why charge us for spring grass which is just regular grass, every nice looking blocks that came with packs have become so rare and expensive only players who can buy with cubits (which is hard to earn in this god damn game btw) have them.

"I make so much cubits trading to people, I don't understand" you're all so blind you greedy fs, you only care about yourselves and this economy of yours, you're driving people away and you wonder why we're losing players now, a lot of them had to resort to scamming because it's just that hard to earn cubits, you know if I wasn't very understanding of this game I would have resorted to it too, I've been scammed, a lot of my items were stolen once and I had to grind my way up because I couldn't afford to buy cubits. I feel bad everytime someone comes up to me and ask me for things because they've been scammed by their very own community or prices are too high for them.

so here I am suggesting a way to earn cubits without having to trade with people so everyone has easier chance to make some "OH THAT WOULD DESTROY THE ECONOMY" your economy is doomed anyway without these people who are apparently gone now. "GO MINE YOU MAKE SO LITTLE CUBITS OUT OF THAT! *thumbs up*" I would if it wasn't tedious.

They can charge us for cosmetics, clothes, that's completelty fine I understand that because it doesn't affect gameplay, it doesn't hinder our creativity to build- oh you don't know? this a building game, yeah yeah I understand I thought this was a shop simulator too. whatever man see me never.

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    I think we need a new way of getting cubits for non shop owners, imo i think daily quests that gives 50c per day is out of date and boring, tbh i dont even do them cuz im not interested with cubits anymore, but i am here to think of a solution for both parties rather than join the debate which is not really worth my time.
    ^ a draft i wrote last night before Miwky's last comment, it was hard to think of a solution that was good for everyone, so i didnt continue as it was late and i was sleepy.

What Miwky stated above was true and kinda hurts my feelings to see a player that is/was passionate about a game and talented with his creations thru the years that also inspired me into building but it really is difficult to play a game that limits and hinders our imagination bcuz of lack of blocks, decor or etc.

He just wanted to help the game and not ruin it, idk why u guys just shut his suggestions down and be immature by complaining, why not come up with a better suggestion rather than attacking his opinion.

I would like a cease fire of rude comments and wait for the devs opinion bcuz i think this will get out of hand or i think it is getting out of hand to see so much negativity from people that i know r positive and r my friends, pls we need ur help @SirKewberth
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    edited October 2019
    edited October 2019
    I'm sorry about how I acted Actually no I don't feel sorry at all, I still stand with what I said

look I just want to build, but in order for me to do that I need blocks, to get blocks I need cubits and I don't think you understand that

cubits is not even the problem here. I have rares at my disposal, I have a Ramm that I can just sell right now and make millions, but I choose not to because these are precious to me and are priceless. Think about those people who don't have that luxury.

so please don't go saying just buy cubits and my problems will go away, you don't even know what I've been through to get this far
This discussion has been closed.