How the heck do I craft with an anvil now?

So we had this new update for the anvil which you already know so...How the heck can I craft like a persian rug now? It shows recipes for blocks like Grey checkered tiles but not colored tiles like Blue colored tiles, so how are we going to do this? We could use another update for the anvil which adds all the recipes in the game (All the recipes used for anvils) Who is with me?

Comments

• click in the iten that you have the materials, then click in craft
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There is beginner crafting with anvils and then you can make workbench/expert workbench for old style where you can craft everything. The idea is to more gradually introduce players to crafting by offering more limited options at the start along with a sort of in-game recipe book.
  • Oh, it all makes sense now, i appreciate it Kewberth c:
  • Yeah, i was a bit dissapointed at the removed recepies. Maybe add this function to all workbenches, but also a button to turn on the default, advanced crafting system in the settings.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The recipes are not removed. You just need to create the expert crafting bench. Everything is still craftable as it was.
  • Can you add the ability to craft a heal wand on any type of workbench and not just the wizard one? Or is it the point of the wizard workbench