Who is someone from this community that you miss?

With people coming and going from Cubic Castles, there's always that person, or in my case, people, that you wish came back. Who is this person/people that you miss?

Comments

• JuniperJuniper Member
    edited October 2019
    *Neha* cuz she da best
  • From the community?

Myself. Rip.
  • Dreadful Knop
  • 'Dragon' said:

From the community?

Myself. Rip.

I feel this one. Lol.
  • With people coming and going from Cubic Castles, there's always that person, or in my case, people, that you wish came back. Who is this person/people that you miss?

cupcake bunny....

and no body else as I remmember
  • Dreadful Knop

You're so right
  • cat amp scat amp s Member
    edited October 2019
    cupcake bunny.....didnt she do inappropirate stuff she even had a insta group of cc people with ADULT CONTENT of herself i think that was her <3
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

With people coming and going from Cubic Castles, there's always that person, or in my case, people, that you wish came back. Who is this person/people that you miss?

cupcake bunny....

Imagine not me
  • With people coming and going from Cubic Castles, there's always that person, or in my case, people, that you wish came back. Who is this person/people that you miss?

cupcake bunny....

Imagine not me
    nob

• Oh now i remember now about cupcake bunny, she used to upload pics of her on AO Server like months ago

cupcake bunny....

Imagine not me
    ah nah, I still seeing you in discord, nub
  • Beaveristic, Knop
  • edited November 2019

Literally all of blue angles. Back in like 2015 or 16. I took a break from the game and almost everyone was gone, never to be seen again. I used to get on this game every day too, and just coming back to the forums every once in a while really slaps me with nostalgia.

Literally all of blue angles. Back in like 2015 or 16. I took a break from the game and almost everyone was gone, never to be seen again. I used to get on this game every day too, and just coming back to the forums every once in a while really slaps me with nostalgia.
    Rest In Peace my account that was still a leader in that clan.
  • Xena13 , Eagance , Latecom
  • Grey Coral King
  • Rarix said:

-Alvin- said:

Xena13 , Eagance , Latecom

Grey Coral King

Eagence and Grey isn't really gone as far as I know.
    Eagence got perm-banned , please carry on
  • Rarix said:

Rarix said:

-Alvin- said:

Grey Coral King

Does it mean quitting, no. And watch sentences you use against me, Honey.
    Rarix i dont see u on cc now??
  • Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
    edited November 2019
    Jami-Is-Rich
    Fake Cobra
    *Dark Evil*
  • Rarix said:

Rarix said:

-Alvin- said:

Grey Coral King

He doesn't mean to hurt , just telling the fact that Eagence got banned . We don't have to lost someone if just following the rules and not to spread violent thingy
  • Rarix said:

Rarix said:

-Alvin- said:

Grey Coral King

He doesn't mean to hurt , just telling the fact that Eagence got banned . We don't have to lost someone if just following the rules and not to spread violent thingy
    I am sorry i dunno saying that will hurt you , i am sorry Literary
  • Rarix said:

Rarix said:

Rarix said:

-Alvin- said:

Grey Coral King

I haven't stated anything about hurt. The way he or she says is rude for some reason as if (s)he's funny. Here above goes again, some kinda sarcastic words or whatever. Oh, you spelled my name wrong btw. It's LiteRary. Let's not continue it like any others do, Honey.
    It just a capital mistake ._. but yeh
  • edited November 2019
    rip