The TOP realms! (May 2016)

Comments

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    I think that Gollum's "The Shire" is one of the best scenic realms in the entire game, it's just amazing.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I want to nominate Krampus Den made by ErRoR iN FiLe: QbEe.ExE (I think that's the correct spelling of his name) and the Golden Castle within it, :D, check it out when you type Krampus Den in the search bumper or the sky map :D, and for Scenic Realm #1
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Thought I might add one or two more realms :3

Steam Shire - By Junoh
    Haunted Museum - By >>DA LEGEND<<
    Siddd's Fallout Quest - By Siddd

These are all for Scenic and The fallout one is for both Scenic and Story/Adventure
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

I want to nominate Krampus Den made by ErRoR iN FiLe: QbEe.ExE (I think that's the correct spelling of his name) and the Golden Castle within it, :D, check it out when you type Krampus Den in the search bumper or the sky map :D, and for Scenic Realm #1

Here are some screenshots of the Golden Castle! >:3(Note: I dont know how to post screenshots when editing ;-; thats why I'm putting it in another comment, I hope you dont mind.)

And some screenshots with the creator! *^^* #supportit
  • edited May 2016
    I Wanna nomínate my clan realm: the Kingdom of Royal Dogs. HQ
    Also I Have a project, people May nomínate it. Realm name: Officer Fancy's police station!
  • rabbirabbi Member
    @Z2MUV%XNH3`EI7}_]O7L6C
    {8[%CLV`CN}MHN9_@I[6U3W

meh
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited May 2016
    I edited the first post to reflect the nominations so far. Some of them are unclear so if you're the one who submitted them then please clarify their names or where they can be found. (@rabbi yours were so unclear I couldn't even list.. gimme names!)
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Now that you put "Adventure Realms" there is one called
    StoryBrook (or Story Brook)
    By Lonely Tree
    She did quit I believe but still an awesome Realm full of mystery stories!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Need precise names to nominate. So if you want to nominate that realm then figure out exactly what it's called. Also it doesn't matter if the creator is playing now or the realm is old or new. The point here really is to share great realms with everyone.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    edited May 2016
    Nominating These 2 For Story Realms:
    1) Realm Name: Tribute To Wonderland
    Owner: Mary Moon
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3093/welcome-to-wonderland-a-tribute-to-alice-in-wonderland#latest

2) Realm Name: Rapid's Haunted Mansion
    Owner: Rapid_phyre
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/24159/#Comment_24159

Note: If Anyone Is Posting Pictures Can U Put Them In Spoilers
    Will Be Greatly Appreciated Thanks
  • rabbirabbi Member
    what about if it's unfinished :p
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    Decent To Pharaoh's Tomb.

By:TheTimMan ^^
  • Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
    edited May 2016
    I nominate Nerdvana it's in Eden I found it took a lot of effort. Not my realm lol. under scenic realms.
    Unfinished realm submissions are ok. I assume people will vote accordingly, so a finished probably has a better shot at getting votes.
    Try to reduce the work for me guys. If you want to nominate a realm do it this way...

Realm Name : Joe's Realm
    Category : Scenic Realms

or

Room Name : Joe's awesome room of awesomeness
    Realm Name : Joe's Realm (door near entrance with sign)
    Category : Parkour

I'm not going to have time to search bumpers and check out other threads etc..
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    On the bone course directions you can search "the bone course" on lobby bumper to get there.
    Or you can access it via my kennel.
    @gdog Can you briefly describe how to get there from kennel entrance?
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited May 2016
    I want to nominate my Parkour Realms
    The Red Course 2
    The Red Course 2.2
    The Red Course 2.3
    The Metal Course 2
    The Windy Course

Also I want to nominate my Clan Realm
    Redwood Souls
  • LiQuidoLiQuido Member
    Im want to nominate

Realm Name : LD's Bridge
    Category : Scenic Realms
  • Storm Andy :DStorm Andy :D Member
    edited May 2016
    Realm Name: Bomberzone Easter Land
    Category: Story
  • @gdog Can you briefly describe how to get there from kennel entrance?

@SirKewberth Keep going straight from the entrance until you find his doggy kennel full of jagged rocks. From there, go left a bit and you will find a door way full of bumpers decorated with Bumpers:)
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

We all want to discover cools realms and see nice designs but sometimes it can be a little hard to find the best work. So, lets have a little vote/game/contest to see if we can highlight some excellent Cubic Castles designs.

- Super Mall (Is this correct realm name?)

Superxtreme - Super Mall

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Oh yeah, The Door in the mouth of the Krampus Head at the Krampus Den is the Door to which The Golden Castle is in.
  • CruelCruel Member
    Will there be another realm vote on next month? because i have many project that i havent finished
  • Thank you Kewberth for taking so much of your time to do this, it means alot to the community ^_^!
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    A little note for those who wanted to try The Mirror Course and The Fairy Course i placed two warp sugar dispensers in my realm, Ed's Shop. This is just in case realms decay again.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Realm Name: Dinosaur Park
    Category: scenic realm
    Here is 2 screen shots of one part of it xD
  • my fav is when i jump on the lobby bumber and type in Knop

i never saw such mindblowing building,
    feel so small, and speechless...

... its magic :)
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

@gdog Can you briefly describe how to get there from kennel entrance?

Moved it now.
    Its just next to the entrance in through the white door covered in bones :)

vlcsnap-2016-05-14-00h00m13s977
    Fatal said:

Will there be another realm vote on next month? because i have many project that i havent finished

Yes in a few months.. and those that didn't win this round will be eligeable for next round. I will also make a web page listing the winners from each round.
This discussion has been closed.