New pet coming soon...

Comments

• Grim grim grim grim grim grim grim reaper :OOOOOO
  • I think it's going to be some candy mutant thing
  • I think it's going to be some candy mutant thing

Haha Cookie Monster
  • With the huge amount of people who have asked for a slyme pet over the years, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get one.
  • Wolf pet?
  • 'Dragon' said:

With the huge amount of people who have asked for a slyme pet over the years, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get one.

same
  • Read the text on above , he was not satisfied with the pet that were already available So i assume it is

Spoiler:
    Grim grim grim grim grim grim grim grim reaper ! :O as my cousin said it is cool and and creepy :o

Grim grim grim grim grim grim grim reaper :OOOOOO

• Read the text on above , he was not satisfied with the pet that were already available So i assume it is

Spoiler:
    Grim grim grim grim grim grim grim grim reaper ! :O as my cousin said it is cool and and creepy :o

I doubt it since Dr. Kewberno is associated with slimes.

Spoiler:

Lol you mean if Sirkewberno and Dr.slymegood is the same person , that is all clear XD

Spoiler:

Lol you mean if Sirkewberno and Dr.slymegood is the same person , that is all clear XD
    Oh yea... I'm so dumb.. I switched names...
  • slime yas
  • Slyme!!!
  • -Alvin- said:

Slyme!!!

cat amp s said:

slime yas

LOL yes Honey desperated LOL
  • CLOSE THIS PLS!!!
This discussion has been closed.