Close this!

MaxreinMaxrein Member
edited November 2020 in General Chat
can someone tell more info about this door found in

Comments

• KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    That’s a door from the halloween event last year. Looks like they forgot to remove it once the event was over. Though I guess it’s about time to put them back up if they’re doing the same event this year.
  • If they run the event like last year, you will need to carry a jackolantern pail to collect candy from the door. There are usually two doors in the realm...one that gives a treat, and the other that gives a trick.

Of course, they could do something completely different this year.
  • b3achy said:

If they run the event like last year, you will need to carry a jackolantern pail to collect candy from the door. There are usually two doors in the realm...one that gives a treat, and the other that gives a trick.

Never heard it called a jack-o-lantern pail. o-o
  • b3achy said:

If they run the event like last year, you will need to carry a jackolantern pail to collect candy from the door. There are usually two doors in the realm...one that gives a treat, and the other that gives a trick.

I know that trick
  • There's another door at the highest peak
  • GoId said:

There's another door at the highest peak

that gives a trick ;)
  • 'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

Trick or treat basket
  • -Alvin- said:

'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

Trick or treat basket
    Yeah. I’ve always called it a trick or treat bag/basket.
  • kokopelli said:

That’s a door from the halloween event last year. Looks like they forgot to remove it once the event was over. Though I guess it’s about time to put them back up if they’re doing the same event this year.

If the event is going to be the same as last year's, I really hope they will fix the door and candy scattering issues.
  • kokopelli said:

If the event is going to be the same as last year's, I really hope they will fix the door and candy scattering issues.
    I hope they can make trick door spawn in mines randomly (what i hope there's candy hunt)(top 100 get Halloween clothes that out of print)
  • I missed the event last year so i have no idea whats that door for
  • maxrein said:

I missed the event last year so i have no idea whats that door for

Basically, you had to buy a Trick or Treat bag (don't remember the price, try checking it on the cubic wiki), and you went through a few official realms every day to collect candy. E.g. A door that is inside the Icy Peaks dropped candy X, a door in the blue course dropped candy Y etc.
  • Close this!
This discussion has been closed.