more rare mines

With rare mines im refering to mines like the deep forest or cavern
So my ideas are:
-pyramid(desert):appears randomly in the desert mines, it would be a maze with traps and chests that contain cubits and gems,you cannot mine inside unless you find the curse crystal and destroy it(with bombs). The new items that come with this are:sarcophagus(reskin of the fancy cabinet), ankh(hand accesory[found in the sarcophagus), arrow trap(weaker but faster cannon[mined once the crystal is destroyed]), serpent scepter(another hand accesory[found in the sarcophagus])
-volcano(improvement more than an inclusión): mining the base of the volcano to find the portal, the inside is a empty space except forma an altar un the center, throwing any of the usable wands at the altar will start a raid of 5 minutes, enemmies will come and try to destroy the altar with the wand.the enemmies can be killed with 1 shot except the spudbug.once its finished youll receive an upgraded versión of the wand. Star staff(stuns the players hitted by the star[transformation of the knockback wand])hurting staff(shoots 3 projectiles[harm wand]) blessing staff(heals and puts a shield that reflects the other wands projectiles[healing wand])gigantism staff(makes the qbees hitted by the projectile giant,giant qbees are invulnerable and splats normal qbees[shrinking wand]) resurrection staff(makes the skeleton block into a skeleton that follows any players and moves fast[necromancer wand])

Comments

• Sry for my bad english and orthography errors
  • I like the pyramid, but you forgot about Oasis at desert mine, I hope they add something rare which ONLY could found.in Oasis
  • i tought the oasis was deleted
    i didnt seen one since the levels update
  • -Alvin- said:

I like the pyramid, but you forgot about Oasis at desert mine, I hope they add something rare which ONLY could found.in Oasis

I would like it if rubies were found under oasises even
  • GoId said:

-Alvin- said:

I like the pyramid, but you forgot about Oasis at desert mine, I hope they add something rare which ONLY could found.in Oasis

Gems pack de best
  • GoId said:

-Alvin- said:

Someone suggested before that add a rainbow gemstone in an Oasis, only ONE each oasis which probably could craft shrink wand or decorate.
    Kewb even agreed that suggestion but he didn't add it rip.