Scam Reports

Comments

• PedrHPedrH Member
    Stay Alert Guys

I reported this realm and owner because the scam.

- The name of he is $_King_$ and the name of Realm is $_King_$

This guy are making a scam with rental plot he puted a portal with a stamp to make a scam see.

And i think he have another account _Vladimir Putin_ for ur reason when he see i and my friend in the realm.
  • Player: CUDLE

Scam: Holla'd a giveaway when in fact, it was a vending machine selling a suit jacket. Price wasn't set yet however when he set it to 10000c, a player bought it accidentally. Soon afterwards, he banned everybody in the realm and subsequently got the 10000c inside the machine. When I got to talk to him afterwards inside the lobby, he acted dumb and said he didn't do it. Then offered 5000c not to talk to anyone about it.
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    Player : CUDLE
    Realm : CUDLE
    Time : around 3:00 - 4:00 cubic time
    What he/she did : so this CUDLE people did a holla and it says "Giveaway" but its not giveaway its a scam in vend the and in vend he sell Hypno Shade (black) and it sets in 0c and he chat " 100c " but he/she set the vend into 10,000 cubits and after it sold he/she banned all people in his/her realm.
  • player : yfs_18
    realm : yfs_18s realm
    time : around 14:00 cubic time
    so i didnt really get scammed but i was going scammer hunting to see if i could find scammers and warn the cc community
    so i went to the lobby and acted like i was a nub with bad english and 2kc and the player in question came and told me to tp. then they said that i show them the money in a cash register. i said that i cant. then they brught out a tip piggy and i said that in not a noob and that they are a scammer then they banned me like a classic scammer.
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    Realm : uareagoodperson
    Owner : uareagoodperson
    Time : Fri May 17 23:07:47 2019
    erlier someone's holla'ed and it says "giveaway it costs 1c" the first 2 vends encircle with color yellow is 1c and the third vend encircles with color green cost 2,000c.
  • person: Skyware Squaresmith_78129
    time: in screen shots
    i found an auto-clicker
    so i was going from mine to mine searching for a deep forest mine and came to this place. here are some screen shots:
  • person: Skyware Squaresmith_78129
    time: in screen shots
    i found an auto-clicker
    so i was going from mine to mine searching for a deep forest mine and came to this place. here are some screen shots:

That's not autoclicking. Autoclikers don't mine like this. They mine in strips, and you can trap them. This guy just repeatadly clicked the blocks. I've done this too to lvl up.

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @Azsimuth Every autoclicker I've banned was mining in an erratic pattern, they tear up the mine. They are all over the place and do not pick up blocks, cubits or dehydrated cubes. Leaving behind the resources is one thing but not many people would leave behind the cubits and dehydrated cubes. I haven't seen one mining in strips in a really long time. I'm guessing it's because of the "are you a human" window that pops up if you click in the same place for too long without moving.
  • ^ the guy was just going berserk mining everything tho he did readjust his qubee after a while

• - This person was asking the person to give him their stuff to try it on, seelm is a scammer
    - They lost a carrot hat, a black wig, and clothing/materials they were selling.
    - This happened around 2:30 p.m.
    -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y8xA4A1Wg2BAR56Pkzybya-ezrDLIQA9/view?usp=drivesdk
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dIC0kXEy3KTaMb5DPjU7d-5eoYk5AFes/view?usp=drivesdk
  • -Medo Gamming, Dork Daiaris
    - They didn’t scam me but they were trying to scam me, trying to make me drop my candy cane and supposedly give me 5 free dogs lol they were asking to be banned and muted just see the pics, they were also very salty lol.

- happened around 6:38
    - @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/11MgRDgduy2MH6sk-W5NB8qQdmMOQoseR/view?usp=drivesdk
    - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PCB0cHH-g_G6oVKLFVQdY2AkqlerMO5-/view?usp=drivesdk
    - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EKnhr0_Vq4UeySmrScioJPRpXGViTt_h/view?usp=drivesdk
    -
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K0qtizYXP-n2urJ-Ovkaf-sEG_prMTka/view?usp=drivesdk
  • Rents Scam..

Owner = *=happykid=* And *=Menta=*

Clearly all of item on rent just for scam,,
  • Pen yards rentals
    He claimed I stole his tip piggy even tho he had no proof to back his claim and people believed him so I got reported probably 9 times
    Losses:Unknown
    4 hours from this
    The chat went like this
    Me=m MR.GOB=MG (PS NOT 100% ACCURATE)
    MG:you stole my tip piggy!
    M:No I didn't
    MG:yes u did give it back!!
    M:No I have 7 or more
    MG:No lier scammer!!!!!!!
    **1 person goes there**
    Other: what happened?
    M:*typing*
    MG:he stole my tip piggy and refuses to give it back!
    Other: dude give it back!
    M:I didn't take it its mine
    MG:report him!
    Other:ok
    Other:Done

Fast forward to a few minss ago
    (PS:I'm sorry for how I reacted I got muted so I got way I deserved)
    MG:scammer give it back!
    M: wat da hell is ur proof
    MG:(some fake info)
    M: hollawarp Mr. Gob says I scammed him
    (or something)
    Some more dialouge
    M:holla fuk Mr. Gob I quit
    (And that's it pls forgive my language I accept my punishment but I still may be reported cause a lot of people believed him with no proof)
  • Pen yards rentals
    He claimed I stole his tip piggy even tho he had no proof to back his claim and people believed him so I got reported probably 9 times
    4 hours from this
    The chat went like this
    **1 person goes there**

(or something)
    Some more dialouge
    (And that's it pls forgive my language I accept my punishment but I still may be reported cause a lot of people believed him with no proof)

Swearing is just going to make the problem worse,even MORE people will report you. Anyways,this report isn't a scam report.
  • This one is in my alt (KawaiiCubit)
    Person: NocTural
    Realm: Pen's Yard Rentals
    What i lost: Prize Dispencer
    What he gave: carrot house
    i dd not record it but it did happen maybe months ago :(
  • guys MR.GOB left his bombgame when it was last round and the prize was purple scarf. When he was online i asked him to refud my 60c (warp food 10c each) he left the realm. He did not own the purle scarf and he took it. Eastr was the owner and i told him about it and mr gob went away to him. by the way... my friend New_Insomnia said GOD31 was scammer and he is mr.gob's brother. Please report and if u see him please tell him that what he did is in the forums :)
  • Pen yards rentals
    4 hours from this
    The chat went like this
    **1 person goes there**

(or something)
    Some more dialouge

yeah mr.gob scammer :P he took a purple scarf from his friend and just ran away when he was asked where is my scarf :p

• I know I'm a noob and his name you can see it on the pic he scammed 300c he said the first offer is 200 then next he made it more expensive to 300c but i dont know da price AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A NAMETAG and my friend said it is worth 10c but the others said it was 50c
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/26391/scammer-o#latest
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited August 2019
    (Sorry that pictures are out of order)I think here I was supposed to get 10k, and when everyone else got to the cash register they left shortly after. Pretty sure they were banned too.
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited August 2019
    Some Olivia123345 or Olivia123445 scammed me 10k c help me i made a ticket hopefully they can help
    :( @SirKewberth help plz :( @Graceful Thunder
  • Player: Esmerald Br

A know scam method, one rental with some items, when you buy this he break the blocks and you cant get nothing.

09/15/19

Any losses

• Name:Mansking
    What they do:Well I was at Pen's Yard Rentals at that time and I bumped into this guy. He ask me to come with him and so we go to the 2nd floor of the rentals. He then ask me to show him my umb so I drop it. The thing i hate the most is that he pretended that he cant see. So i trade with him instead and he still pretend. So he ask me to show him again but this time he jump on the plot which shows a sign that he want to scam me. And so I was having fun fooling this guy who want to scam until I forgot to screenshot every conversation we had. Now theres not much of an evidence. You will know it if you read Mansking's chat.
  • Lopaiko said:

KEDWI_17 was using outo clicker on mine.. I once disturbing him and he stopped.. Then he back from afk and watch me there.. And he left..

thats not a proof lol
  • Last I checked auto clicking is not a scam report
  • i got scammed my heart aw
  • MaxreinMaxrein Member
    edited October 2019
    name; *^^* carrot cake *^^*
    realm: nights shop

carrot is doing the vend thing at first he is putting item at a very cheap price like 200 wuvva block for 15, gate bump 15c, he/she put almost 20 items for a very cheap price then suddenly he put his/her nature staff, we thought he/she would put a cheap price ,then he/she put 10k for it, great no one buy it, he/she tried to scam
  • Player: Cla$$ic
    Attempted to switch 22k to 2.2k while purchasing some pets from me in his realm
    This happened earlier yesterday
  • Scammer * Username 666* She pretended to be friendly and when we got out of the gsme she scsmmed us over 50 to 60k on items all the stuff you see on screenshots id what she stoled from us and other might on the chest she has.... Thats why Cubic Castle is dead... cause of scammers... even though we have prove does people dont get Ip Ban
  • lRaccoonl said:

Scammer * Username 666 * She pretended to be friendly and when we got out of the gsme she scsmmed us over 50 to 60k on items all the stuff you see on screenshots id what she stoled from us and other might on the chest she has.... Thats why Cubic Castle is dead... cause of scammers... even though we have prove does people dont get Ip Ban

• I got more screenshoot from before this is from whatsapp where she says she will give the stuff back she or he said that her or hes name was kathering here are more screenshots from that (Its in spanish so i hope you understand)
This discussion has been closed.