Art Commissions (updated information)

12346»

Comments

• Sachi-sanSachi-san Member
    edited August 2019
    Punpudle said:

@Mrs.Mecha
    Maybe isnt a qbee style is like a human deformed style with a little of a qbee essence

I have finished it !!, I have changed the style of the clothes that you have asked me, I hope that it still does not bother you, I really liked it a lot

OH MY GOD! IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!
    i love the details especially the cupid wings turned into a light :D
    Totally worth the pay :)

• Punpudle said:

I would like one! How do I pay?
    -King's Crown
    -Round Sunglasses
    -Normal Black Shirt and Pants
    Please nothing scary looking lol
    Maybe could you do something like my qbee leaning on the side of a Pinkster? (Pinkster my fav car and I'm big into racing in cubic castles so it would be cool if you made some fireworks in the background? Whatever you think would be cool!) :D
    Will pay 1.5k

Do you still want your drawing? I will have to do it before Sir Pixel please respond as soon as possible and sorry for the delay
    yep, I just don't know how to pay
    I sent you a request in-game
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited August 2019
    Can you make me one? I can pay 700c, sorry I'm kinda poor.
    Flamaco hat (idk how to spell it its in my profile pic)
    Suit jacket
    Black pants
    Monacle

Edit: If you ever get to making one for me, make it regular looking please :D
  • Punpudle said:

I would like one! How do I pay?
    -King's Crown
    -Round Sunglasses
    -Normal Black Shirt and Pants
    Please nothing scary looking lol
    Maybe could you do something like my qbee leaning on the side of a Pinkster? (Pinkster my fav car and I'm big into racing in cubic castles so it would be cool if you made some fireworks in the background? Whatever you think would be cool!) :D
    Will pay 1.5k

Do you still want your drawing? I will have to do it before Sir Pixel please respond as soon as possible and sorry for the delay
    yep, I just don't know how to pay
    I sent you a request in-game
    Did you decline the request? If you aren't on then could you give me a realm name to put my cubits in a tip piggy?
  • I'm interested in requesting one!

Sherlock Hat
    Round Glasses
    Suit Jacket
    Pilgrim Pants
    Black Umbrella
    Dark Angel Wings

If possible... a dark office background.

I am willing to pay 4k for such an offer.
  • PunpudlePunpudle Member
    edited August 2019
    OMG SO SORRY BUT I CAN'T DO ALL THAT REQUESTS, IM SO BUSY BY THE SCHOOL I ONLY HAVE THE FIRST HOURS OF THE DAY AVAILABLE AND THAT IS ALL AND SOME OF THAT HOURS ARE USED TO MAKE THE HOMEWORK

SO COMISSIONS ARE CLOSED

i will only make the sir pixel request because i cant do more, i usually end my drawings fastly but now i cant, because i dont have the sufficient time
    not even i started with his drawing and i dont like to end late the things, then i really sorry, ill try to make all your requests, one by one and with his time
  • I understand that you need to stop due to school and not having time for anything, however I must make a slight complaint. I don't understand why you will be doing Sir Pixel's request before mine, seeing that I posted my request 2 days earlier than him. And I did send you a friend request.
  • I understand that you need to stop due to school and not having time for anything, however I must make a slight complaint. I don't understand why you will be doing Sir Pixel's request before mine, seeing that I posted my request 2 days earlier than him. And I did send you a friend request.

I'm really sorry, I can't do anything anymore, I tried to make you respond as soon as possible but Sir Pixel had already paid me and I can't cancel his request, I'm really sorry, if you arent upset I offer you i will to make your request next from Mr. pixel
  • MonopolyManMonopolyMan Member
    edited August 2019
    Punpudle said:

I understand that you need to stop due to school and not having time for anything, however I must make a slight complaint. I don't understand why you will be doing Sir Pixel's request before mine, seeing that I posted my request 2 days earlier than him. And I did send you a friend request.

I'm really sorry, I can't do anything anymore, I tried to make you respond as soon as possible but Sir Pixel had already paid me and I can't cancel his request, I'm really sorry, if you arent upset I offer you i will to make your request next from Mr. pixel
    I responded 4 hours after you told me to respond, so I guess that this is more important than living life :/ Don't worry about mine for now.

Edit: I apologize for my response
    edited August 2019
    i think i have been improved, i was in a artistic block but now i think that block was my help to draw better

• so.... when will commisions re-open?
  • They are open i need to draw because i like to draw, drawing makes me feel better and i forgot all of those horrible things
  • well, they're closed again :(
  • Its ok, we can wait. :)
  • :( i don't have much time to draw but i draw when school :0
  • :( i don't have much time to draw but i draw when school :0

:0 I wasn't the only one?
  • Bump

Reopeneddd, i think now i can do the comissions so much faster and easily because i have a new program that is so full and its so confortable to use, remember you can gimme any amount of cubits for your comission but the minimum of cubits is 1k and the quality of the drawing and other things depens of how much cubits you gave me (this new program is realy so amazing, i can do more drawings a little better and so much faster )
  • I was practicing with this new program and I really like how colors can be mixed :D

• Punpudle said:

I was practicing with this new program and I really like how colors can be mixed :D

Wuts the program?
  • Punpudle said:

I was practicing with this new program and I really like how colors can be mixed :D

Wuts the program?
    Clip studio paint
  • So do I have to pay 1k instead of 700c now?
  • So do I have to pay 1k instead of 700c now?

It was always 1k the minimum
  • Justmeg commission finished

• ChickenLips Commission FINISHED

• Punpudle said:

Justmeg commission finished

That disturbs me o-o

• CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited September 2019
    Punpudle said:

I simply make commissions for the price you want no matter how much you give me I will always draw it as I want (neither will I do it extremely horrible) it can be 700c - 2k
    You have to pay me before

Please edit this if it's 1k and up
    Punpudle said:

So do I have to pay 1k instead of 700c now?

edited September 2019

Punpudle said:

I simply make commissions for the price you want no matter how much you give me I will always draw it as I want (neither will I do it extremely horrible) it can be 700c - 2k
    You have to pay me before

Please edit this if it's 1k and up
    Punpudle said:

So do I have to pay 1k instead of 700c now?

xD sorry, already did, sorry for the inconveniences
  • Bump
  • Bump

Hi XD