Close pls

sjoofsjoof Member
edited September 2019 in Help Requests
In my 99x99 room i want to make a workshop but the problem is i can't forge, destill, extract anything. I put the right ingredients in it but it doesn't work (see picture). The progress bar Will go till the end but it will stay there and nothing comes out of the forge.

The room has a normal stamp, a fruit rubber cotton farm, a wheat farm, some pets, chicks cows and pigs in a crate.

Pls help me.

Comments

• You weren't lagging, had no WiFi interruptions or anything such?
  • Nope connection was great because i could forge in other rooms
  • Hmm.. I have had the same problem for a while as well, to fix it i restarted the game two or three times completely, but if that doesn't work, try to reinstall the game.
  • Hmm.. I have had the same problem for a while as well, to fix it i restarted the game two or three times completely, but if that doesn't work, try to reinstall the game.

I will try it
  • I have this on an alt mines still not fixed xD
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sometimes, if you have too many machines or other lag-causing items in a realm, your machines won't work. Try forging/extracting/distilling in another realm?
  • Sometimes, if you have too many machines or other lag-causing items in a realm, your machines won't work. Try forging/extracting/distilling in another realm?

Yes. There is some sort of system that reads how many floating items, mobs, etc. are in the realm. If the system thinks it’s too much, then it won’t forge items as it could lag the realm even more.
  • try to decrease the number of crops, machine items and animals (animal limit is 30), in their realm they can cause lag so the game will not process the information that you are trying to do something

if this doesn't work buy an empty world and learn to build items

and again if it doesn't work create a ticket and contact your problem to an administrator.
  • Okay thx all for your help. Pls close this discussion.