idk if this a scam or not.. pls mod take look on its..

LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited July 2019 in Community
well.. there was pay pakour.. the prize should be blizard stamp. but the owner just like.. saying the lv 1 newbie got the prize.. while the pakour needed a perk to complete it.. he swapping the prize also.. i was the first complete the course i think.. but the lv 1 newbie got the prize ? its just weird..

Also the owner name was Capt. sylism abs

And the newbie is Jronnacu27

Edit : Caught em.. Jron is actually pinoy.. that using vpn.. or weeird wifi i think

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Look like a scam for me, maybe need some mods check this first.
  • -Alvin- said:

yeh soo weird how lv 1 complete the pakour also.. its need jumpman and speed demon 2 lel
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Lopaiko said:

-Alvin- said:

yeh soo weird how lv 1 complete the pakour also.. its need jumpman and speed demon 2 lel
    Obviously impossible if needed jumpman and SD 2, newbie has NONE of these perks
  • Lol Jronnacu7 was my friend and she said she had main IDK what account ( she doesn't know what alt mean xd) and she has rares ;---; is he boy btw xd
  • Bro, you’ve been playing for a while now. I think you’d know not report here
  • I know that guy, he usually scam.
  • I said for @Graceful Thunder in discord a time ago, idk if she checked
  • ragean said:

Bro, you’ve been playing for a while now. I think you’d know not report here

ik.. but i was confuse.. idk if its a scam.. or not.
  • well, as far as I know it is forbidden to pay to go into bomb games parkours and those kinds of games ...
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Mr.Kaiky said:

well, as far as I know it is forbidden to pay to go into bomb games parkours and those kinds of games ...

Paid bomb games can be played at your own risk, they are not explicitly forbidden.
    And can you maybe look at previous comments before you post, you will notice this has been answered long ago.
  • LOl he confessed to me hs has an alt
This discussion has been closed.