Area Perm

Area perm it’s somthing like you can gave someone perm but with area that you choose that’s help when you want gave one perm in your realm but not all realm so I hope that be useful as I’m think if it’s added. Also it’s not the same idea of rental because rental are diffrance and area perma have normal perm of realm but in the area are choosen and this will prevent perm scams so now when you perm someone want to help you to build or to be co owner of realm so now area perm will safe you!

I’m not sure if someone talk about it before!
Hope all you like the idea.

Comments

• You have a rental. You set up a rental. You give perm. The guy can build, and after you finish mine the rental.
  • NisawNisaw Member
    edited August 2019
    And I’m said it’s diffrance of rentals because I’m said if you want gave someone perm to be co owner and you have rares there so this will be safe. It’s like you gave somone perm at your realm but in area you want for example you want share shop but you also worry for your items so best thing is area perm because rentals will not help at set vend price and perm acces so if we added area perm it’s better Than rental and safe.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    this wont be possible to code in though...
  • this wont be possible to code in though...

^
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited August 2019

I disagree. You can code literally almost everything. Huge companies code artificial intelligences which are able to make their own language and use it between themselves, they are beating people at chess and much more. They were able to implement perms for the whole realm, so why not for just a part of the realm?

Or: Just damn well let us set our own vends on a rental!
  • DoodleDog said:

I disagree. You can code literally almost everything. Huge companies code artificial intelligences which are able to make their own language and use it between themselves, they are beating people at chess and much more. They were able to implement perms for the whole realm, so why not for just a part of the realm?

^
  • DoodleDog said:

The thing is.... This game is not a "huge company"
  • JuIius said:

DoodleDog said:

they still have the tools to code anything, if they wanted to, they would add the "area perm" idea, but they previously made the rentals, so i don't think they would lose their time making something that has already been made in a different way...
  • Piratax10 said:

JuIius said:

DoodleDog said:

they still have the tools to code anything, if they wanted to, they would add the "area perm" idea, but they previously made the rentals, so i don't think they would lose their time making something that has already been made in a different way...
    This wouldn’t be that hard to code, let alone impossible. Lmao.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Piratax10 said:

JuIius said:

DoodleDog said:

This wouldn’t be that hard to code, let alone impossible. Lmao.
    indeed xD
  • +0,3