How to report scammers.

This is a subject that I think should be long overhauled by moderators.

Here in the forum, I see a lot of people "reporting" scammers, many of them don't know that the game has a special place to report such acts. So if you already know how to report or create a ticket and everything, please leave this conversation.

Report steals and scams through the game.

1 = If you get robbed, at the same time you noticed this, type "/ time" this feature will show you through the chat, what time it is in the game, this is going to be very important then.

2 = go to the menu and look for "report abuse" select "report a player" and describe all the information you need, for example: player name, how it occurred, time it occurred, place ... After this you don't have to do it nothing else, and don't come here on the forum saying "I didn't have an answer" because this type of report players has no answer. Remembering that you can also report by offensive language and everything that is written that can not in the game regulations.

Create a ticket.

But what if the problem is, "I want my cubits stolen again," or, "I bought cubits but they haven't arrived," and whatever else you have in the game, you have to create a ticket.

1 = There are people who think that creating a ticket is difficult or laborious. But no, it is very easy and fast, first go to the cubic castles website and contact us right after select "create ticket" you need to put your name * real *, your email, example: ilovecubiccastles@gmail.com,
put your name * in the game * the realm that happened (optional) and report the problem.

2 = For an answer you have to wait a short time, most of the time 3 hours. The cosmic cow team will answer you carefully and try to solve your problem as quickly as possible.

I hope I helped some people, any questions just answer me I'll be trying to help you

Comments

• sorry for such a silly conversation but many players don't know that.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited September 2019
    Mr.Kaiky said:

For an answer you have to wait a short time, most of the time 3 hours. The cosmic cow team will answer you carefully and try to solve your problem as quickly as possibles.

Not 3hours.. mostly 24-72hours
  • -Alvin- said:

Mr.Kaiky said:

For an answer you have to wait a short time, most of the time 3 hours. The cosmic cow team will answer you carefully and try to solve your problem as quickly as possibles.

You are joking?
  • Mr.Kaiky said:

-Alvin- said:

Mr.Kaiky said:

You are joking?
    No, Support takes that time to reply
  • -Alvin- said:

Mr.Kaiky said:

-Alvin- said:

Mr.Kaiky said:

You are joking?
    No, Support takes that time to reply
    When I create a ticket they take a short time to respond, they are very attentive.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Great idea to clarify the reporting process for those that may not know how it works. I would like to add a few things...

Using the in game reporting system is good and you do need to include details but you also need to

1) Take a screenshot with the current time using the /time command for proof of any scam you report. We cannot take action against anyone without proof because we get false reports. We do not want to unfairly warn or ban someone because a player is just looking to get them in trouble.
    2) Post the screenshots here on the forums in the Scam Reports thread (https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest)
    or you can post them in the scam_reports channel in the CC Discord server (https://discord.gg/rX2amsb).

In most cases you will not hear back from us on these reports because we do not have the ability to return items or cubits or take anything away from any player account. Please understand that according to the CC terms of service:

"Players are ultimately responsible for their in game items. The tools are in the game to protect your things. Cosmic Cow will not, in general, become involved in disputes between players, so if someone you trusted, steals your items you may lose them forever. We will attempt to ban troublemakers, and people who are repeatedly caught stealing, but we are not able to chase down each case on an individual basis."

Swearing reports should be privately messaged to a mod or posted in the swearing_reports channel of the Discord server. Again, we need a screenshot with /time as proof to mute or warn anyone for swearing, harassment or bullying.

For bigger problems, opening a support ticket is pretty easy. Just click Support here on the forums and the support button is in the lower right. Be sure to include details of your problem. You will receive an automated confirmation email with a ticket number and then it can take 24-72 hours for a response to your problem but in some cases you may hear back sooner.

• Great idea to clarify the reporting process for those that may not know how it works. I would like to add a few things...

Using the in game reporting system is good and you do need to include details but you also need to

1) Take a screenshot with the current time using the /time command for proof of any scam you report. We cannot take action against anyone without proof because we get false reports. We do not want to unfairly warn or ban someone because a player is just looking to get them in trouble.
    2) Post the screenshots here on the forums in the Scam Reports thread (https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest)
    or you can post them in the scam_reports channel in the CC Discord server (https://discord.gg/rX2amsb).

In most cases you will not hear back from us on these reports because we do not have the ability to return items or cubits or take anything away from any player account. Please understand that according to the CC terms of service:

"Players are ultimately responsible for their in game items. The tools are in the game to protect your things. Cosmic Cow will not, in general, become involved in disputes between players, so if someone you trusted, steals your items you may lose them forever. We will attempt to ban troublemakers, and people who are repeatedly caught stealing, but we are not able to chase down each case on an individual basis."

Swearing reports should be privately messaged to a mod or posted in the swearing_reports channel of the Discord server. Again, we need a screenshot with /time as proof to mute or warn anyone for swearing, harassment or bullying.

For bigger problems, opening a support ticket is pretty easy. Just click Support here on the forums and the support button is in the lower right. Be sure to include details of your problem. You will receive an automated confirmation email with a ticket number and then it can take 24-72 hours for a response to your problem but in some cases you may hear back sooner.

Thanks for including this extra information, made the post more informative.
  • some one can triple jump is that a bug?
  • granpa shark can triple jump on lobby, is that a bug?
  • maxrein said:

granpa shark can triple jump on lobby, is that a bug?

yes, it's a bug. Many people even fly in the lobby.