My game keeps crashing!

After the new update, for some reason, my game keeps kicking me out! Some other person is also having this problem!

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You can turn kidzchat interface off. that might help.. There is a known crash if you leave a realm while the chat interface is up. Avoid doing tgha for now. We're posting a fix shortly.
  • You can turn kidzchat interface off. that might help.. There is a known crash if you leave a realm while the chat interface is up. Avoid doing tgha for now. We're posting a fix shortly.

I crash randomly though, without even leaving a realm. I’ve crashed several times when I’ve been dropping my stuff and glassing then I’ll just randomly crash. And yes turning off kidzchat works but it’s still a problem...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We did update several platforms already. Keep us informed and on what platform.
  • iOS? Possibly? I’m on iOS 13.1. So that could just be me. I’m on iPhone XR. And it seems it is harder to pull things out on the bottom of my inventory.
  • I also get random crashes on Android 10 when I try to text right after entering a realm. To avoid the crash I mostly need to wait at least 5 secs before writing
  • DoodleDog said:

I also get random crashes on Android 10 when I try to text right after entering a realm. To avoid the crash I mostly need to wait at least 5 secs before writing

Close the kidzchat at parental control
    It should be fixed now. If you're still crashing try to find a solid way to reproduce the crash and then report it to us so we can fix it. Just make sure you're running the newest version.