When the update is on?!?!

I mean i k ow is going to be today, but will we be able to get the hats today and buy them??
Will we be able to get them from the packs today?.

Comments

• kidzchat 1
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Sorry.. Delayed 1 day.
  • Stop apologizing! You are a better Canadian than I am :P
    This is a neat surprise, don't be sorry that it has to wait a day or two :)
  • JUST A DAY?!?!
    I was here waiting to get an answer of a week or so, i really love de devs, they dont add classic items normally, but when they do, they look awsome.
    A day is not a world, i mean, we can wait that much.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It was out of our control. We were ready to update but when you tell apple/google/steam etc.. to put the new build live you have to wait for the process to complete. Normally it takes just a few minutes but for some reason this time it took 6-8hrs or so. Not sure why.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Wait, update is coming today !?
  • -Alvin- said:

Wait, update is coming today !?

I don't know what time it is for you, but I suppose it's like 2 pm for you, so for you it will be late in the night today.
  • It was out of our control. We were ready to update but when you tell apple/google/steam etc.. to put the new build live you have to wait for the process to complete. Normally it takes just a few minutes but for some reason this time it took 6-8hrs or so. Not sure why.

8hrs oml...
  • It was out of our control. We were ready to update but when you tell apple/google/steam etc.. to put the new build live you have to wait for the process to complete. Normally it takes just a few minutes but for some reason this time it took 6-8hrs or so. Not sure why.

If i understood right, today we will have the update??
  • Right now.