What do you think about the new update?

Hey, I know this hasn't been rolled out yet but let me ask in advance. I would like to hear your opinion.

How do you find the new update? Do you like the new clothing? What do you think of the new Kidzchat feature?

For what I think personally it's a great improvement in the communication system. Not the thing I really wanted but it's not just me here haha

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The kids chat thing is really specifically aimed for those parents that don't feel their kids are ready for full chat but still want them to be able to play the game. It lets them play with a little more freedom to engage with other players than being fully muted. Whether regular players will like to use it... I guess that remains to be seen. But it's not meant as a general feature in that sense.
  • Omg can't wait ! I want those wings ! :o

Sirkewberth can we have sleep animation on lil bed for next updates?
  • The kids chat thing is really specifically aimed for those parents that don't feel their kids are ready for full chat but still want them to be able to play the game. It lets them play with a little more freedom to engage with other players than being fully muted. Whether regular players will like to use it... I guess that remains to be seen. But it's not meant as a general feature in that sense.

Oh okay, well it's still a nice improvement
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited September 2019
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the Flamingo wings! Thanks for putting them in!!!

I really really really like the rooster tail too!! But I wish I could dye it or get it in different colors. Would love a red rooster tail, a black rooster tail, and a pink rooster tail that is the same pink as the Flamingo wings.

The parrot wings are super cool too. Not a fan of the parrot tail since it looks like it drags along...but understand trying to do a different type of bird tail.

I have yet to see a peacock tail, but thanks for putting that into the game!!

I do find the bee stripes are weird as a tail and not worn like the beetle/lady bug shells. They are also placed oddly, IMO.

But the panda eyes are SOOOO adorable.

Still working on collecting the other stuff. Overall, its exciting to have new wearables in the game that will stay in the game and not be limited to a seasonal pack. Wish we could get some of the summer bummer and camping items to be in repetitive packs. Still sad they seem to be a one-off item. But I digress.
  • b3achy said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Flamingo wings! Thanks for putting them in!!!

Still working on collecting the other stuff. Overall, its exciting to have new wearables in the game that will stay in the game and not be limited to a seasonal pack. Wish we could get some of the summer bummer and camping items to be in repetitive packs. Still sad they seem to be a one-off item. But I digress.

Hope dev put them in one pack and stay cc store
    price just like before-1.5k but you get random

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited September 2019
    My fav :
    Peacock
    Bluejay
    Flamingo
    Panda
    Bee
    Parrot
    Rooster
    Rectangular Sunglasses
    Hip-Hop Cap
  • DoodleDog said:

Hey, I know this hasn't been rolled out yet but let me ask in advance. I would like to hear your opinion.

How do you find the new update? Do you like the new clothing? What do you think of the new Kidzchat feature?

For what I think personally it's a great improvement in the communication system. Not the thing I really wanted but it's not just me here haha

while the new clothes I really liked, because they do not come in "temporary packs" but come in packs of wing hats and etc ... That is, they will not leave the store, so I think we will have new noob hats on the market. ..laughs

while kidzchat wasn't what i expected but i really liked it because the cumunity of kids in cubic castles will grow a lot and help the game grow a lot, i think.