People you miss so much.

Comments

• @Liberated . We’ve been friends for a few years, but I haven’t talked to him in a long time. I miss the days when we would chat together in game daily...... miss you bro <3
  • I forgot his name but he was the first person I could trust, one day he said he had to go, I think it was the hospital it was long ago, he gave me my first wing item, dragon fly wings and I’ve never seen him again. This happened around when I joined and the wings were put in a museum only to be stolen
  • Ah... I really miss Dogiel202, purely because we're never on at the same time...

And Shanetheweirddog, a good friends from the days when I was in the kawaiinight clan... and Sugarcat101, kind of. They're still online sometimes, but rarely at the same time as me.

There are other friends too, but I still see them. The problem then is the fact that we grow apart and become different people.
  • >< *Neha* JULIE2002 WeedTemmie
    And especially @lonely_island ...
  • Knop
    Gracelynn (^^Raven^^)
    Dudo#50
    Helles
    Gollum
  • Love. I miss you love :(
  • Theres one player I miss, but I don't know his username because it was random letters. He was the best miner you'd ever find in the game.
  • -Anastasia-, JackFury , ThatWeirdNae, MM2x2, PretentiousTom, Gummy, *Night*, Ai

like damn I love these guys so much it hurts lol
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

-Anastasia-, JackFury , ThatWeirdNae, MM2x2, PretentiousTom, Gummy, *Night*, Ai

pft wow rude
  • BonariBonari Member
    edited August 2019
    Arlo, Scruffy, Penguinas, Chickthulhu, *KeenDinosaur*, Smures, TheDJDude12, Liberated, V, Hinter.
    will always be a part of me.
  • Valdo. You know, the guy who hides in a bunch of people. Not seen him for years. He hid pretty well
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited August 2019
    Silverdale, Log_er, Minified
  • edited August 2019
    aya patata, cotten (she never spelled that correctly lol), cutie angel, and kayla baela. yeah i was like 9 years old then, hope they're alright.
  • -Anastasia-, JackFury , ThatWeirdNae, MM2x2, PretentiousTom, Gummy, *Night*, Ai

pft wow rude
    hush
  • aya patata, cotten (she never spelled that correctly lol), cutie angel, and kayla baela. yeah i was like 9 years old then, hope they're alright.

Aya Patata was beloved by everyone. :< i miss her too
  • DaFrenchyDaFrenchy Member
    edited August 2019
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    edited August 2019
    I miss BADJACK, Log_er, The Boiii, and [LOG] The Fallen Mandering.

BADJACK was an amazing friend of mine and I haven't seen him since 2017 or so. Hope he is alright.

pft wow rude
    hush
    i have naes discord if you want it..
  • DoodleDog said:

I really miss Ludovico von Majora. He got a job and stopped playing the game, leaving behind his great realms and memories of hours talking with him.

@Biti wenn du das siehst verpiss dich :)

HANG ON!

He quit?

I thought I saw him quite recently @DoodleDog
  • DoodleDog said:

I really miss Ludovico von Majora. He got a job and stopped playing the game, leaving behind his great realms and memories of hours talking with him.

@Biti wenn du das siehst verpiss dich :)

HANG ON!

He quit?

I thought I saw him quite recently @DoodleDog
    Wait what

If you see him again, can you please tell him that I am Sir. Kami and tell him to me please.

I tried to add him but either the friend request timed out (I think it's 3 days) or he keeps denying the requests.
  • i hate aya patata....she was a prick tbh
  • I miss deathless
  • I miss deathless

oof
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited August 2019
    I miss myself.
    I don't play
    Last time I played
    Was a year ago
    Cubic castles has changef
    And so have i
    Farewell
    I know its too late
    Bye
    Also I miss imperial-storm
    Anguishire
    Graceful thunder
    Liberated
    And
    Lucaaa idk numbers
  • I miss myself.
    I don't play
    Last time I played
    Was a year ago
    And so have i
    Farewell
    I know its too late
    Bye
    Anguishire
    Graceful thunder
    Liberated
    And
    Lucaaa idk numbers

imperial comes on and off, i saw lucaa in game a couple days ago (he was banned), also grace still plays, and liberated was on a few days ago
  • I miss myself.
    I don't play
    Last time I played
    Was a year ago
    And so have i
    Farewell
    I know its too late
    Bye
    Anguishire
    Graceful thunder
    Liberated
    And
    Lucaaa idk numbers

imperial comes on and off, i saw lucaa in game a couple days ago (he was banned), also grace still plays, and liberated was on a few days ago
    He doesn't play that's the reason he's missing them . not because they're offline
  • I miss myself.
    I don't play
    Last time I played
    Was a year ago
    And so have i
    Farewell
    I know its too late
    Bye
    Anguishire
    Graceful thunder
    Liberated
    And
    Lucaaa idk numbers

wait wait wait what
    why was lucaaa banned?
  • DoodleDog said:

I miss myself.
    I don't play
    Last time I played
    Was a year ago
    And so have i
    Farewell
    I know its too late
    Bye
    Anguishire
    Graceful thunder
    Liberated
    And
    Lucaaa idk numbers

wait wait wait what
    why was lucaaa banned?
    Please let’s keep this post necessary in its original content.
    No need for Drama. Keep those in DMs thank you
  • Koro Cuboid

I'll miss this guy. 2 - 3 years ago when I had just started playing, he completely changed my realm from Dirt & Grass, to a beautiful and shop. Then suddenly they never came online again.
  • DaFrenchy said:
    He was an excellent builder, we miss him too :<