WHat is bump :< (im not karma farming)

What is "bump!" answer meeee

Comments

• When you bring back an old post. If it it's older than 48 hours, it could be necroposting, wich is bringing back a really old thread.
  • BUMP = Bring Up My Post you can use this to make other forum users see your posts if the post has been silent for more than a day
  • T e D y said:

What is "bump!" answer meeee

First four letters of word bumper! :p
  • The thing is, you can only bump your own threads. If you bump somebody else's then you will get a warning.
  • JuIius said:

The thing is, you can only bump your own threads. If you bump somebody else's then you will get a warning.

Well yeso, but actually no
  • JuIius said:

The thing is, you can only bump your own threads. If you bump somebody else's then you will get a warning.

Thats not true at all.
  • Djedo said:

JuIius said:

Thats not true at all.
    If you "bump" somebody else's thread it's called necro posting.
  • -Boops @JuIius
  • JuIius said:

Djedo said:

JuIius said:

Thats not true at all.
    If you "bump" somebody else's thread it's called necro posting.
    Wrong again you are, young Skywalker!

• In case the arrows don't say, pay close attention to your
  • JuIius said:

In case the arrows don't say, pay close attention to your

XD
    I'm aware of that, but that rule doesn't say that no one else can't bump your tread. Or maybe I don't see arrow? :P
    And as I see it, that rule regards on multi post, not necro posting or bumping on someone else topic.

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Djedo said:

JuIius said:

XD
    I'm aware of that, but that rule doesn't say that no one else can't bump your tread. Or maybe I don't see arrow? :P
    And as I see it, that rule regards on multi post, not necro posting or bumping on someone else topic.

• Djedo said:

JuIius said:

XD

My english is probably not good, so I cant explain clearly. I know what necro posting is, I said that rule he pinpointed is not the rule regarding the necroposting.
    Im backing down from disussion.
    Have a good day all.