READ THIS IDK WHY

Grandma Shark was chilling in the lobby and she has NO clan at all, after 10 secs or something... She was joined to
Hacking
Is
Bad Clan
Oof im sooo confuzed ._.
And J4STINE had a giveaway with scaffold, this guy named o-o suddenly WENT IN the dispencer and took his prize
BUT HOW?!

Comments

• it's just one brainless hacker seeking for attention
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited August 2019
    That's the same infamous guy who cheated cubits and now likes to troll people doing weird stuff like flying and cheating.
    @'Dragon' also known as V or U.
    I find it rather funny if you ask me lol
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited August 2019
    I have gone through the trouble of reporting almost every hack I’ve created. (Except a few). I reported the clan name one you mentioned... over a month ago?.

I also gave Kewberth an offer a while back. I told him I would stop hacking if he allowed me to create a new account without it being banned. He denied the offer. He’s not willing to make any deals with me. That’s on the developers.

So let me put that into my perspective - I get banned if I hack. I get banned if I DON’T hack. So why wouldn’t I hack? I get banned either way.

But - I will say I don’t use any hacks to gain an advantage within the game. I don’t take prizes in parkours, puzzles, etc. if I cheat. (Unless the game is a scam, I’ve been known to take prizes from scams and trash can them). Yes, I may show them off. But as I said above, why wouldn’t I? I get banned either way.

Also, I do my best to keep it within reason. I don’t teach anyone how to recreate these hacks, and I don’t release any downloads to them. I know the game doesn’t need a large number of hackers running around. I also try to be decently nice on the forums. I don’t want to cause any issues on the forums.

Edit: I gave that wig I took from the scaffold dispenser to the owner to give to someone else.
  • Well.. Well...Well... Idk
    And Well and idk and idk and well and idk
  • o-o
  • thank u dragon very cool
  • i always knew dragons were hackers
  • lol....
  • 'Dragon' said:

I have gone through the trouble of reporting almost every hack I’ve created. (Except a few). I reported the clan name one you mentioned... over a month ago?.

I also gave Kewberth an offer a while back. I told him I would stop hacking if he allowed me to create a new account without it being banned. He denied the offer. He’s not willing to make any deals with me. That’s on the developers.

So let me put that into my perspective - I get banned if I hack. I get banned if I DON’T hack. So why wouldn’t I hack? I get banned either way.

But - I will say I don’t use any hacks to gain an advantage within the game. I don’t take prizes in parkours, puzzles, etc. if I cheat. (Unless the game is a scam, I’ve been known to take prizes from scams and trash can them). Yes, I may show them off. But as I said above, why wouldn’t I? I get banned either way.

Also, I do my best to keep it within reason. I don’t teach anyone how to recreate these hacks, and I don’t release any downloads to them. I know the game doesn’t need a large number of hackers running around. I also try to be decently nice on the forums. I don’t want to cause any issues on the forums.

Edit: I gave that wig I took from the scaffold dispenser to the owner to give to someone else.

Maybe Kewberth didn't trust you anymore?
  • well duh